I hit a dog...

-Rage-

Ugh.. I feel like an asshole.

I was driving home 45 minutes ago from work and I hit a dog. I feel like I've hit a person. If it was a squirrel.. meh, but a dog... yeesh.

Anywho.. There I am driving down Main street heading more out of town. I was distracted by this brand new Mustang, which had pulled into a bank drive-in, but not all the way. I thought it was odd and as I passed a dog jumped out of nowhere and towards my ride. Luckily there was no one coming in the other lane when I swerved and nailed the breaks.

I heard a thud and a yelp. My heart dropped and I took a quick right into the bank parking lot. I get out of the car and look towards the road, but no dog. The girl in the Mustang asked me if I hit it?

I was like "Well yeah I hit the dog!" I asked her where it went and she pointed across the street to a bar and a parking lot. I crossed the street and could nay have found the dog.

The chick pulled up from across the street with her headlights, but nothing helped. I checked alleys and all. No dog. The girl said "Oh, don't worry about the dog. It should be fine."

Me: "What?!"

Then the girl left after she knew I was assured the dog would be okay... pffbbt. So now I am still paranoid that some dog is lying in the bushes with it's skull smashed in.

:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest normanoner

i kow how u feel man, i hate like hurting animals by accident. i feel way worse then when i hurt people. one time this dog was chasing my bike an bit the back tire an like cut the shit outa his tounge, an i felt like a dickhead. but like once i collided with another kid on my bike and broke his arm and i dind't feel half bad

Guest PAYROLL

why dont you go club some baby seals and slap some little girls you fucking killer?!?!? Goddamn it, that was my dog you rat bastard sonofabitch dicksmoker!!!

:sniffle:

Argh. One of the worst memories I have is watching my dog of 7 years get run over in front of me. I ended up carrying the 70-pound pooch's body out of the street, where I sat with him in my front yard and cried until my parents got home. Good ol' Snax.

Fuck. Now I'm all sad, too.

Bleh.

Keep your chin up, Rage. The dog is likely ok if you were a) braking when you hit it, and B) unable to find it, which means it was able to scamper away after getting hit. If it can still walk/run it'll be ok.

thats why there sopost to be on a leash....there is a dog on my block that always outside trying to bite everyone that comes by....its no bigger then a fucken football too. everytime i see it outside i am ina car..cant wait to be walking so i can practice kicking field goals.

If you couldn't find the dog it probably ran away and its okay. One time at this intersection by my house I saw this dog just straight on sprint into the busy streets. A huge moving kind of truck hit it and I thought the dog would be dead. I saw it tumble and also go under the truck. The lucky fucker gets up like nothing and just runs away like a champ. Me thinking ...what the fuck??... and the truck driver comes out expecting to see a dog on the floor and he's confused like you wondering where the little doggie went. dont sweat it darlin.doggies can be pretty tough.

poopman bob i like your dog. I had the cutest dalmation. she was my baby then one day i came back to my moms house and she dissapeared. :(

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Argh. One of the worst memories I have is watching my dog of 7 years get run over in front of me. I ended up carrying the 70-pound pooch's body out of the street, where I sat with him in my front yard and cried until my parents got home. Good ol' Snax.

Yeesh. What kind of dog? And How old were you at the time?

Originally posted by dELiSs

One time at this intersection by my house I saw this dog just straight on sprint into the busy streets. A huge moving kind of truck hit it and I thought the dog would be dead. I saw it tumble and also go under the truck. The lucky fucker gets up like nothing and just runs away like a champ. Me thinking ...what the fuck??... and the truck driver comes out expecting to see a dog on the floor and he's confused like you wondering where the little doggie went. dont sweat it darlin.doggies can be pretty tough.

Kind of what happened to me... minus the busy streets and big truck. Just my luck. Out of all the cars on that street that night it was mine.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Did you check under your car for Doggie guts? Huh? Maybe that's why you couldn't find the dog.

Dude! sick. I found a small patch of hair on the rear door though. Which means that it simpy hit the SIDE of my car. Hopefully. Well you know how shit like this happens too fast and you can't remember small details...

p.s.: still feelin bleh :o

The toughest guyI know smoked this dog one night. He sat on the curb rocking back and forth with it. He was full of this things blood and blubbering like a baby..................then I cried when this old man came out and started crying saying he lost his bestfriend.Adam drank a 24 that night didn't say a word.

I killed a raccoon last weekend I felt like a dick too man but you can't do anything about it.

Originally posted by -Rage-

Yeesh. What kind of dog? And How old were you at the time?

He was a mutt with lab and something else in him. We got him from the SPCA, and apparently he had been abused/burned with cigarettes when he was young.

I was 20 when he got hit. I was home for Christmas vacation. Bleh again.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Dude that dog had suicidal tendencies. It wanted to whittle with lassie. It was waiting in the bush for the right moment. And that girl in the mustang is the devil... do not be fooled.

d00d i killed a dear once they got death wishes and ummmm hey suicidal tendencies is dope as fuck.

Archived