I HEART HUCKABEES

Guest im not witty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this seems like the kind of movie I normally go for, but I'm sorry to say I think its gonna suck ass. the trailer completely turned me off. LOOK! WE'VE MADE AN IRREVERENT, ARTSY, COMEDY ABOUT LIFE AND HOW WE'RE ALL CONNECTED! ITS KIND OF INTELLECTUAL AND NON-LINEAR, BUT DON'T WORRY, WE CAST JUDE LAW, MARK WAHLBERG, AND NAOMI WATTS SO YOU WONT BE SCARED AWAY!

maybe I'm just a little too bitter today.

Originally posted by ese

this seems like the kind of movie I normally go for, but I'm sorry to say I think its gonna suck ass. the trailer completely turned me off. LOOK! WE'VE MADE AN IRREVERENT, ARTSY, COMEDY ABOUT LIFE AND HOW WE'RE ALL CONNECTED! ITS KIND OF INTELLECTUAL AND NON-LINEAR, BUT DON'T WORRY, WE CAST JUDE LAW, MARK WAHLBERG, AND NAOMI WATTS SO YOU WONT BE SCARED AWAY!

i think so.

it does remind me of a wes anderson flick though.. so i have a feeling it might just be a watered down wes anderson. we'll see.

Originally posted by ese

I kinda think you're riding the bitter bus today. Cuz, I mean, if you describe any movie and list the cast in all caps with that "tone of voice" its gonna sound trite.

OH LOOK! I'M MEL GIBSON FROM LETHAL WEAPON AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO THINK I'M IRISH AND I WANT REVENGE FOR ME GIRLFRIEND, AND I WANT OUR FREEDOM!! TAKE ME SERIOUSLY PLEASE.

Don't forget Wes Anderson didn't invent cinema, and this is coming from someone who's bank account secret word is 'Bottlerocket'.

helvetica: the movie.

i saw garden state twice, and this trailer was on it... the people i was with seemed to enjoy the trailer more than i did. that being said, lily tomlin is cool. except for that shitty commercial she did.

Originally posted by ese

that's what i thought too.

and speaking of wes anderson, the life aquatic looks good.

Archived