i havnt drawn in months, months i tell you!

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

finish it.

but, it looks cool.

The 'A' looks a lil

squashed, but youre

still learning, like me.

Keep working at simples,

then move it on up!

SUDZ, for three fucking years we've been telling you to chill out and start as basic as you can get. you never did and look what happened...you have seemingly not improved as long as ive known you from this bored.

give up all the wild shit and just take it easy. but i know we've tried to tell you that all this time...its no use.

Guest Frost-BK
Originally posted by freightlover

SUDZ, for three fucking years we've been telling you to chill out and start as basic as you can get. you never did and look what happened...you have seemingly not improved as long as ive known you from this bored.

give up all the wild shit and just take it easy. but i know we've tried to tell you that all this time...its no use.

Basically. . .Just quit. . .:nope: LOL

i dont think it looks that bad, but like someone else said the a could have used a bit more room. oh well, post some more you cant really judge some ones improvement with 1 piece some people have different taste. if you got more post em up.

I think it will look good with a shadow and a darker outline, but who's to say you haven't improved, I'm shure you didn't start off with shit like that. isin't this supost to be art, letter structure is important dont get me wrong, but there are no rules to art, and a persons style is just his weather you like it or not

Archived