I haven't been laid in 3 months...

cultural me

there really isn't more to say. but what the hell, every time i start digging a girl and she seems to be on me, at least thats what my drunken state usually tells me, some shit goes down. or, how about this.

i go to a party and be the DD. yeah, its not very fun. was just smokin' and driving my friends around cause it was my last night in town for a while. i roll to a party, deal with my homies girlfriend who is falling down the stairs cause he is to busy sticking his nose in the peppermint shnaps bottle and rubbin' some girls tit. This took a long ass time, and the whole time me and this girl kept trying to talk to each other, until she would come up and go

"WHEEEERE IS MY BOYFRIEND?!"

long story short, i get her name, take this girl home and go back. she left, i talk to her friend. her friend tells me her real name, she talks to her on the phone and says "my friend *real name* says your cute"

i say the same back and then forget it...

im walking out the door to leave and her friend says "do you want my friends number? she wants you to call her tonight."

i say in my state, "nah, i'm leaving tomorrow" and walked out

oh wait. i now know why i haven't been laid in 3 months.

who?

cultural dumbass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.