I HAVE RINGWORM

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

use lamisil(tinactin does not work) topical cream. keep it dry and do not cover/bandage it but you can use that second skin stuff to keep it from rubbing on your clothes. that shit is highly contageous. itll take up to 2 weeks but it may speed it up if you wash with anti-bacterial soap.

some people like to use clorox on it. clorox usually gets rid of it right away but itll leave a nasty clorox burn scar.

ive heard people use other natural remedies like tree sap and shit but i wouldnt go that route.

also wash your clothes that youve been wearing since you noticed it!

I got this last year, and it wasn't because I don't shower. I had it right under my armpit and I'm pretty sure I got it from using someone else's deoderant. It's actually pretty easy to catch.

The best way to take care of it is to get some antifungal athlete's foot cream and put it on there a couple of times a day. Don't scratch it or rub it, just pat dry it and pat the cream on. It's a fungus, and the cream fights that.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

How did I know that this thread by WEAK NIGGUH would have people responding saying shit like "yo that's weak nigguh", just as they did in his past 15 threads?

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/cliches_in_thread.jpg'>

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/8mile.jpg'>

damn, how did i know when i saw a post by you there'd be some retarded as pictures. oh, yeah.. that's fucking right.

sit down.

Ringworm is a FUNGUS

It's not a bacteria. It's what is called a "dermatophyte (der-MAT-o-phite)" infection--an infection that only attacks dead skin cells (the outside layer of your skin--the stratum corneum (or "horny layer") is "dead." (That's what causes the chalky look on dry negroid skin, and flaky, dandruffy-looking skin on caucasians.)

The most common causes are microsporum, Trichophyton and Epidermophyton fungi. Ringworm on the body is usually caused by Trichophyton.

2% miconazole cream or 1% clotrimazole cream or lotion should be rubbed in twice a day for at least 7 to 10 days AFTER THE LESIONS DISAPPEAR. In other words, when you use Lamisil or Tinactin, DON'T STOP USING IT JUST BECAUSE THE RINGWORM GOES AWAY. You cannot see funguses, they may be present even when the "ring" goes away, so keep treating that spot for at least a week or ten days after it seems to be gone.

Ringworm has nothing to do with bathing or not bathing, except if you use somebody else's bar soap, deodorant, shirt or whatever. In general, it is a good idea to NEVER USE ANYBODY ELSE'S STUFF. Don't borrow clothes, shoes, hats, etc., and definately don't use other people's undergarments like underwear, t-shirts or socks. Get your own personal items (toothbrush, etc.) and maintain good boundaries with other people to avoid catching their diseases and shit. This applies to girls as well as guys. Girls are notorious for using other people's hairbrushes, eye make-up, lipstick, etc., and catching all manner of shit because of it. Keep that in mind next time you want to be rubbing all up against some chick you barely know.

Re: Ringworm is a FUNGUS

Originally posted by KaBar2

It's not a bacteria. It's what is called a "dermatophyte (der-MAT-o-phite)" infection--an infection that only attacks dead skin cells (the outside layer of your skin--the stratum corneum (or "horny layer") is "dead." (That's what causes the chalky look on dry negroid skin, and flaky, dandruffy-looking skin on caucasians.)

The most common causes are microsporum, Trichophyton and Epidermophyton fungi. Ringworm on the body is usually caused by Trichophyton.

2% miconazole cream or 1% clotrimazole cream or lotion should be rubbed in twice a day for at least 7 to 10 days AFTER THE LESIONS DISAPPEAR. In other words, when you use Lamisil or Tinactin, DON'T STOP USING IT JUST BECAUSE THE RINGWORM GOES AWAY. You cannot see funguses, they may be present even when the "ring" goes away, so keep treating that spot for at least a week or ten days after it seems to be gone.

Ringworm has nothing to do with bathing or not bathing, except if you use somebody else's bar soap, deodorant, shirt or whatever. In general, it is a good idea to NEVER USE ANYBODY ELSE'S STUFF. Don't borrow clothes, shoes, hats, etc., and definately don't use other people's undergarments like underwear, t-shirts or socks. Get your own personal items (toothbrush, etc.) and maintain good boundaries with other people to avoid catching their diseases and shit. This applies to girls as well as guys. Girls are notorious for using other people's hairbrushes, eye make-up, lipstick, etc., and catching all manner of shit because of it. Keep that in mind next time you want to be rubbing all up against some chick you barely know.

i had it once. i got it from petting my aunt's ferral cat. i got it and my cousin got it. then i gave it to my boyfriend. i didn't know what it was so i kept poking at i cuz at first it looked like a zit, so i spread it all over. i had like 3 on my face, 2 on my back and i think maybe one other. i took some oral medication and bought some topical anit-fungus stuff and it cleared up quickly and didn't leave any scars.

it's not that bad and goes away quickly but it's annoying.

Archived