1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have my own radio show....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BeetNIK, Feb 27, 2003.

1. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

I have my own radio show....

Discussion started by BeetNIK - Feb 27, 2003

If you are interested in getting on the airwaves email me. My show is going to be mostly dj mixes, jazz, weird stuff on vinyl and other goodies but if you would like i will probabaly play your ish. email me for further info

and if you have suggestions for thing i should do on my show please suggest away, i have a feeling im going to become redundant....

BeetNIK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

PHYNE - Replied Feb 27, 2003

yo playboy what station might that be on 89x or the other underground detroit stations???i wanna come on the radio.....:crazy:

3. Organ Donor

Organ Donor 12oz Elite Member

Organ Donor - Replied Feb 28, 2003

89x. ha. the only good station in detroit is 97.1

Organ Donor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

BeetNIK - Replied Mar 2, 2003

no the best radio station in michigan is wcbn in ann arbor or wdet, public radio is better hands down, MY station is internet radio so youll have to tune in when you are being an internet gangsta

this week i will be playin some of my tastes an such and next week, there will live djs on the cut
    hopefully, that is.....

look out for stuff from deck master d of switchstance and also some binary star, Athletic mic league and other ish like that, still looking for more material, get at me through email pleeeze

BTer

5. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

comonnn i know people on here make music.....

you should give it to me just to say you got on the radio, you will be the coolest kid in the lunchroom!

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Mar 2, 2003

If i record myself taking a shit in the bathroom and send it to you, will you play that 'shit' ?

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

sounds good to me, send it over

er, wait well uuhh, i guess it might sound good to me.....

8. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

BeetNIK - Replied Mar 3, 2003

yes thats right i am replying to my own thread once again merely so it gets bumped up and gets in the way of all the other cool threads you wanna see