i have more pens than you.

ihavemore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea. i used to rack every other day for about 2 years... and i would usually get 6-20 cans (backpack racker here) per incident...

but i get it legally now. :king:

im gonna take more pics soon. because i think part of graff is kinging up on the supplies, nam sayin?

plus those arent any of my good stuff. i got madd montana stuff and aerosol art before they stopped selling their ink in the usa.

if anyone from aerosol art reads this, make some more of the bombing paint. the kind that feels kinda gritty in ur fingers but its smooth, like olive oil. LOVE that.

that was perhaps the most permanent ink ever made. oil based alcohol style... wow. no nasty industrial smell yet twice as permanent and wouldnt fade at all

DAMN, YOU GOT SOME PENS!

BUT I WOULDN'T CALL THAT A WHOLE LOTTA' PENS... YOU DID A NICE JOB SPREADING 'EM OUT THOUGH. I PROBABLY GOT ABOUT THAT MANY, GIVE OR TAKE.

ANYWAYS, THEMS IS CRAFT PENS, BLACK BOOK AT BEST. WHERE IS ALL THE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH SHIT IN YOUR ARSENAL? I'M NOT SEEING ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A MEDIUM TIP IN THAT SPREAD, AND NO HEAVY DUTY INK EITHER.

NOTHIN' WORTH HITTIN' A WALL WITH... NOT EVEN A "legal" WALL.

BUT GO AHEAD AND COLLECT YOUR PENS. WHAT WOULD BE REAL IMPRESIVE IS IF YOU HAD GIANT POCKET PROTECTOR FOR ALL YOUR PENS.

i have hella pens and markers and mops and shit but only cuz i am a klepto thad be ridiculous if u rolled around with a backpack full of blackbook paint pens....its so much easier to juss roll with an ultra a pilot or 2 a streaker and a few cans...thas how me and my homies roll

Archived