I have given up, I hate girls.

I don't understand it. I am a nice guy I am never an asshole, I am talented, I can hold intelligent conversations, I have been told that I am attractive, why do girls not like me? I just don't get it.

I seriously am giving up on women, they all want to be friends, I am nice I take them out to expensive dinners, I just don't fucking get it. I think I am destined to die a sad lonely man.

I hate my life.

------------------

Girls suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word. fucking evil bitches. we're nice, somewhat attractive, hold decent conversations, and i definately feel the amount of money being spent, but they always want to be friends. like bitch, i didnt spend $200 dollars on you for nothing!

alright children, gather round...

I'd say it's either because you are going for girls out of your league. Or else you are intimidating and/or give off the wrong signals.

A lot of the guys I like a lot, but don't really want anything beyond friendship is because I don't feel challenged by them. I feel like I would be stagnant in the relationship, I wouldn't feel any passion.

The other thing is, I've dated a few different guys who I thought were ASSHOLES. Not that they were rude, but they just gave off an elitest vibe that made me want nothing to do with them. I ended up dating them later on and found out they were just shy.

You shouldn't let the whole dating game thing get you down though, you have to go through certain stages before you really get what you're seeking for. Just enjoy what you have, if it's just friendships, make the most of them. Don't take it personal.

it sounds like your destined to meet someone Special,,,, how can you expect some one like that to be everywhere----you need to realize not every girl you think is attractive is the one you can make love you----try seeking what will make you happy---if shes attractive then your luky-----maybe they wanna be friends so they can see you open up and really feel comftorble about being with you,,,????? good luk bro,, maybe women just dont make you happy---hmmmm---lol

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 08-20-2001).]

maybe women just dont make you happy---hmmmm---lol

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 08-20-2001).][/b]

I don't think tellin the guy he's gay is gonna make him feel better...

My advice is be an asshole... it's been my observation that women have a need to go out with people that treat them like shit, cuz I've watched so many girls go for absolute losers and pass up 'nice guys'... as to why women do this, I haven't got a fuckin clue... Maybe it gives them somethin to talk about with the 'friends'

"i didnt spend $200 dollars on you for nothing! "

Money does NOT equal sex (unless you're with a hooker)

AND,

Girls really DON'T like assholes, it's just what bitter guys like to think when something doesn't work out for them,

AND,

Girls also don't like mysoginists and homophobes, of which there seem to be a few on the graff forums.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bullshit.

Girls DO like assholes, but they will never admit to it. Kind of like masturbating. They dig the whole bad boy attitude and like someone who keeps them on their toes. They look so pissed and rant about how their boyfriends are "jealous bastards" who throw fits each time she directs a word to another man, but deep down inside, they feel special because this guy wants them for himself so much. If you're the kind who gets her roses every week and takes her out to dinner a lot and say "yes" too much, she's gonna dump you QUICK. The better you treat a girl, the faster she'll get bored of you. Assholes are WAY more interesting people than nice guys, so you gotta pick up the pace on that tip. Gotta walk that fine line between asshole and sweetheart to snag and keep a girl. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by I Luv Roo:

"i didnt spend $200 dollars on you for nothing! "

Money does NOT equal sex (unless you're with a hooker)

i dont take out prostitutes and never said i was aiming for sex. im just saying i wish it was cheaper to make new friends.

yo once u stop cairing about girls and u jus say "fuck it" chances are thell notice and be all on yo jock. it happend to me. girls are so fukin weird. dont ever sho them that u like them cus then they no how for they can push u. make them work for u, act like u dont need them and thell "need" u. its jus a big game learn the rules.

yeah i totaly shouldnt be givin advice about girls seeyin as how i have a topic about gilrs right now also but whatever.

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

ha... maybe me and you should get together..

i can hold intelligent conversations. disagree without arguing.

i buy my own paint. and have been told. why aren't all girls like you.+ hey you look like jlo. ha.--

and still have no boy.

yet rather be lonely. than have an asshole as company.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I don't understand it. I am a nice guy I am never an asshole, I am talented, I can hold intelligent conversations, I have been told that I am attractive, why do girls not like me? I just don't get it.

I seriously am giving up on women, they all want to be friends, I am nice I take them out to expensive dinners, I just don't fucking get it. I think I am destined to die a sad lonely man.

I hate my life.

Guest K[O]MEGA

if your a nice guy stay a nice guy ..it will blow up in your face later when you try to act like some one your not..

when things get to seriouse it will be hard to keep up the act..so youll end up losing further into the relationship and it will hurt more..the key element is ..juss confidence..

you can still be a nice guy and be confident..

dont be scared..thw worse that can happend when you go up to a girl..is they say no..and fuck you off...and never see her again..but thats the same shit that will happend if you dont go up to her..you lose either way..but atleast you have a 50/50 chance..smoke a blunt..

"girl .. u got what i need.." - biz markie.

don't worry. to all the guys who get shit on.. i feel some the dopest girls coming your way.. at least its like that in the movies.

and i always tell myself i'm in a movie.

god i love blockbuster.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

The other thing is, I've dated a few different guys who I thought were ASSHOLES. Not that they were rude, but they just gave off an elitest vibe that made me want nothing to do with them. I ended up dating them later on and found out they were just shy.

ill be damned if that dosnt happen to me, im really shy and alot of girls think i come off as cocky, but im just too scared to really get into talkin to them, im at my best when im drunk and not afraid to talk

I have to admit I've fallen for guys who acted like badasses and assholes, because they were only nice to ME, so I felt special. But in the end their true asshole nature comes out, and they stop being nice to me even, and they turn into creeps. Plus the assholes are just like that because they are insecure.

I don't think girls really want to be treated shitty - they may be infatuated with a certain 'badboy' so they end up taking shit from them that they rationalize somehow as being their own fault out of insecurity.

But the second I got a 'nice' guy, I knew it was priceless. So stay being a nice guy, it will definitely benefit you and those around you alot more.

MisPantalones: stick with it man, don't give up

JSUN: i have to go with you on the movie thing, everyone's life is a movie. the only difference is that some are more interesting than others

I don't know why girls can't go for the description that MisPantalones came up with... it's as if there is some rule against people like us. But as they say "nice guys finish last" and i think im pretty far behind in the running

Ive dated some assholes as well..but its only when you had enough and break up with them,..thats when there sweet side comes out..the 'I never saw it coming side' the "were meant to be together side"..

when if they had just been themselves the entire time..we might be still together..

I feel sorry for guys..theres really not that many cool girls in this world.(well except femme..wink)..I mean..sometimes..i fucking hate girls..All of my friends..that are girls..i basically have nothing in common with..and so i end uyp being weirded out on..well beacause i make better friends with there boy friends than them..go figure...

Maybe its a graff thing..But alot of guys have it hard..i mean if i as a female..cant find too many caring and level headed yet exciting..yet interesting..yet appealing, yet adventurous,yet soulful, yet honest,yet real,yet hardworking,yet carefree,yet intelligent girls..than how many of you guys can..

My opinion if its valid..is..please just be yourself..and dont look so hard..It will happen..maybe at the worst moment..but dont go spending your paychecks to try and please..it doesnt always work like that..i mean if you really want to find a girl you meet eye to eye with..just relax..and be nice..and funny..being funny is important..to see how a persons additude towards life is..

if your mourning constantly..your going to end up with a girl who wants to mother you..nurse your wounds..it gets unhealthy..words of experiance..

age is important as well..girls over 19 tend to want a friendship as well as a relationship..and thats what important..not the games..

now everyone knows these things..but then why all the hell raised relationships?

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 08-21-2001).]

Girls like Assholes?? Ha, you Kidz need to quit fooling around with these Dumb Broads. Don't waste your time on these Dames. Instead of wasting money on some girl to impress her, (only to find out she doesn't even dig your steez) why don't you chill as friends first (you know, when everyone pays for they own shit) and see if this person is even worth your time and money. And if the Bitch is not, then no lose. NEXT!!!

girls dont like nice guys they want guys that are responsible for their actions so be mean all you want but know what youre doing plus theres no such thing as a complete 100% nice guy most of these people have that nice guy mentality stuck in their head so when they become dicks they wont take responsibility for it. thats why girls, women are afraid to go out with the nice guys

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

I have to agree that girls do like assholes, i know this becasue I have asked many girls what they look for in a man, and they straight out admitted that they like assholes. (guys who treat them, not eactly like shit, but pourly) such as not paying attention, or not phoning them and what not. It is kinda weird, I didnt get it, and asked em why, and they didnt have a specific reason, i am still puzzled by this shit.

with women,its all about being sweeeeeeeeet,i know a lot of girls go for assholes,but those are the shaky handed medication girls who will part your hair with a frying pan over a cigerette argument.be sweet,be polite,talk to them and make them laugh,have fun,why be an asshole to a girl that you like on purpose???it doesent make any sense

Yup girls like assholes.Not exactly assholes but people who dont pay much attention to them. My cuzz for example treats girls like shit but yet has dozens of chicks.The kid has like a book on how to act shitty.And it works. But me I play it cool sorta between niceguy and asshole. I try to be the X-Factor.I sit back and let the chick make moves cause if you come on too strong she'll see you as a pawn.And another thing is I only seek out chicks that dont live in my area and dont know anybody that i know.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

I DONT EVEN TRY,AT ALL.IVE BEEN TURNED DOWN WAY TOO MANY TIMES TO CARE,BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT MAKES ME SO FUKIN DEPRESSED TO KNOW THAT I GET TURNED DOWN AND SHIT TALKED AT.AND THE X GIRLS IN MY LIFE JUST ABOUT ALL SHIT ON ME.AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT CONSTANTLY BECUZ OF MY SITUATIONS.IM AFRAID TO TALK TO GIRLS CUZ THEY WIL FIND SUMTHING IMEDIATELY THAT THEY DONT LIKE ABOUT ME OR IL SAY SUMTHING THAT I THINK IS FUNNY BUT THEY DONT,OR MY FEELINGS TAKE OFF WAY TOO QWIK AND THEY END UP FEEL SMOTHERED AND PRESSURED,I HATE THE MOST WEN I PIN POINT A GIRL THAT I LIKE AND WE MAKE PLANS AND THEY FRONT ON EM.!!GIRLS!!IF U DONT WANNA HCIL OR EVER SEE ME,TELL ME STR8 UP,SAVES ME THE HEART AKE.UM I HATE GIRLS THAT CHEAT ON ME.ESPECIALLY AFTER I GET THEM A NICE CARD AND TELLEM HOW MUCH I CARE AND THEY LEAVE THE CARD IN MY HOUSE SUMWHERE IN A PILE OF SHIT.I ALSO HATE HOW MY X'ES ALWAYS SAID THEY CARED AND SHOWED THE CARED BUT IT WAS ALL FAKE LOVE.THEN I END UP CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP AND DWELLING ON MY EMOTIONS FOR MONTHS.ITS JUST TERRIBLE HOW ME AND THE ALIKE GET TREATED LIKE SHIT OR WE JUST DONT EVER GET THE CHANCE,I HARDLY EVER TALK TO GIRLS.ID RATHER JUST PAINT AND OCASIONALLY TALK TO A SLUTTY GIRL CUZ WE R BOTH LOOKIN FOR THE SAME THING AT THE TIME,BUT THAT DONT EVEN HAPPEN CUZ IM A WEIRDO.I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR PERHAPS???

Archived