Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have given up, I hate girls.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Aug 20, 2001.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I don't understand it. I am a nice guy I am never an asshole, I am talented, I can hold intelligent conversations, I have been told that I am attractive, why do girls not like me? I just don't get it.

I seriously am giving up on women, they all want to be friends, I am nice I take them out to expensive dinners, I just don't fucking get it. I think I am destined to die a sad lonely man.

I hate my life.

------------------
    Girls suck.

2. LUKY

LUKY Member

tell em up front whats up bro, i just had the same thing happen, it cuz girls are stoopid and mean... ask em theyll prolly agree.

3. TOY

TOY New Jack

word. fucking evil bitches. we're nice, somewhat attractive, hold decent conversations, and i definately feel the amount of money being spent, but they always want to be friends. like bitch, i didnt spend $200 dollars on you for nothing!

4. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

alright children, gather round...

I'd say it's either because you are going for girls out of your league. Or else you are intimidating and/or give off the wrong signals.

A lot of the guys I like a lot, but don't really want anything beyond friendship is because I don't feel challenged by them. I feel like I would be stagnant in the relationship, I wouldn't feel any passion.

The other thing is, I've dated a few different guys who I thought were ASSHOLES. Not that they were rude, but they just gave off an elitest vibe that made me want nothing to do with them. I ended up dating them later on and found out they were just shy.

You shouldn't let the whole dating game thing get you down though, you have to go through certain stages before you really get what you're seeking for. Just enjoy what you have, if it's just friendships, make the most of them. Don't take it personal.

5. neahs_number

neahs_number Member

it sounds like your destined to meet someone Special,,,, how can you expect some one like that to be everywhere----you need to realize not every girl you think is attractive is the one you can make love you----try seeking what will make you happy---if shes attractive then your luky-----maybe they wanna be friends so they can see you open up and really feel comftorble about being with you,,,????? good luk bro,, maybe women just dont make you happy---hmmmm---lol

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 08-20-2001).]

6. CaNHaPpY

CaNHaPpY Member

maybe women just dont make you happy---hmmmm---lol

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 08-20-2001).][/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think tellin the guy he's gay is gonna make him feel better...

My advice is be an asshole... it's been my observation that women have a need to go out with people that treat them like shit, cuz I've watched so many girls go for absolute losers and pass up 'nice guys'... as to why women do this, I haven't got a fuckin clue... Maybe it gives them somethin to talk about with the 'friends'

7. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

"i didnt spend $200 dollars on you for nothing! "

Money does NOT equal sex (unless you're with a hooker)
    AND,
    Girls really DON'T like assholes, it's just what bitter guys like to think when something doesn't work out for them,
    AND,
    Girls also don't like mysoginists and homophobes, of which there seem to be a few on the graff forums.

8. Bullshit.

Girls DO like assholes, but they will never admit to it. Kind of like masturbating. They dig the whole bad boy attitude and like someone who keeps them on their toes. They look so pissed and rant about how their boyfriends are "jealous bastards" who throw fits each time she directs a word to another man, but deep down inside, they feel special because this guy wants them for himself so much. If you're the kind who gets her roses every week and takes her out to dinner a lot and say "yes" too much, she's gonna dump you QUICK. The better you treat a girl, the faster she'll get bored of you. Assholes are WAY more interesting people than nice guys, so you gotta pick up the pace on that tip. Gotta walk that fine line between asshole and sweetheart to snag and keep a girl. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

yea girls do like assholes..and alot of girls do shit on nice guys...its a fact, the world is made for people who have no emotions.

10. curious george

curious george Senior Member

i've found that some girls go for guys that treat them like complete shit. why is beyond me. and i too am sick of, "let's be friends." dammit, i want somewhat of a relationship, even if it's not officially datin someone. i need a freak!

11. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

yeah.. apparently girs are attracted to me at first. but then they discover im just shy. and not an asshole. and all of a sudden im not as attractive anymore. oh well.

12. TOY

TOY New Jack

i dont take out prostitutes and never said i was aiming for sex. im just saying i wish it was cheaper to make new friends.

13. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

yo once u stop cairing about girls and u jus say "fuck it" chances are thell notice and be all on yo jock. it happend to me. girls are so fukin weird. dont ever sho them that u like them cus then they no how for they can push u. make them work for u, act like u dont need them and thell "need" u. its jus a big game learn the rules.

yeah i totaly shouldnt be givin advice about girls seeyin as how i have a topic about gilrs right now also but whatever.

------------------
    "now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"
    - [​IMG]

14. iphs

iphs Member

ha... maybe me and you should get together..
    i can hold intelligent conversations. disagree without arguing.
    i buy my own paint. and have been told. why aren't all girls like you.+ hey you look like jlo. ha.--
    and still have no boy.

yet rather be lonely. than have an asshole as company.

15. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

if your a nice guy stay a nice guy ..it will blow up in your face later when you try to act like some one your not..
    when things get to seriouse it will be hard to keep up the act..so youll end up losing further into the relationship and it will hurt more..the key element is ..juss confidence..
    you can still be a nice guy and be confident..
    dont be scared..thw worse that can happend when you go up to a girl..is they say no..and fuck you off...and never see her again..but thats the same shit that will happend if you dont go up to her..you lose either way..but atleast you have a 50/50 chance..smoke a blunt..