I have found myself watching Ally McBeal lately....

Abracadabra

....and i'm afraid to say i am beginning to like it. please kill me. i find myself laughing at the jokes and giggling at the computer generated effects. kill me. my wife has been watching it, and frankly there's nothing else on, so i watch it too. again, please kill me. now. kill me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Dude, ain't no shame in my game. I thought that show was entertaining and hilarious...but hey that's just me. Unfortunately, the show was cancelled this season and they just had the series finale Monday. My mom was crying. I love series finales.

The show was great.

The ending was good...meh.

watch out......glass etch will call you a yuppie for shit like that

over here at the boogie hands residence my girl has found a friend with the sex in the city boxed set which shes been watching, i sat down with her and checked it out.....im afraid to say it but it was kind of funny at times.....bit too much on the feminine side though.....

what the fuck is up with me watching so much tv lately.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

im glad its cancelled, calista flockdhard is ugly as hell, being that skinny is sick, and unhealthy.

Guest Pilau Hands

Yeah...who is that herb...I can't believe anyone...would actually watch that show...cause it's not like I do or anything...It's not like I taped the season finale on a VHS casette so I could watch with my mom.

screw you for judging me

Guest platapie

who are yo utalkign to pilau? i know its not me caus ei wannakno wwho watches buffy religously. i love pilau he makes my pants feel good.:dazed:

Guest Pilau Hands

I love Buffy dude, but the writing is much better on Angel. I'm a big fan of television in general.

For all you in Hawaii, this is a sneak preview...

I don't really watch Felicity. An ex-girlfriend of mine used to watch relgiously because she was a freshman in college and so was Felicity...what a stretch...so we broke up and I would tune in once in a while to see what was going on. As far as dramas go...this one was well-written. But the point is, the series finale was tonight and it was one of the best I've seen in a long time...series finales that is. I mean sometimes they're just poorly done, but this one was money.

peep that.

tape it for your boy

i'll watch it again ;)

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

....and i'm afraid to say i am beginning to like it. please kill me. i find myself laughing at the jokes and giggling at the computer generated effects. kill me. my wife has been watching it, and frankly there's nothing else on, so i watch it too. again, please kill me. now. kill me.

I'm sorry......just so very sorry.

Archived