Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i have discovered the ultimate lunch meal

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

pop tarts and yesterday's KFC. heaven

2. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

if the thats the ultimate lunch...then pop tarts (chocolate) and flat beer have to be the ultimate breakfast.

fuck...all this damn talk about food is killing me.

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Do you sandwhich the chicken between the poptarts. If so you could actually eat that for breakfast.

5. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Pop tarts are nast!

6. Abracadabra

the kfc was yesterday's breakfast. i didn't want to have the same breakfast 2 days in a row

7. Abracadabra

oh man, my arteries have a hard-on right now

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

ABC your really making the most of your trip huh...

exploiting out crappy tv shows and fast food joints...

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I had a half empty, half flat 40 of mickeys and red hot cheetos for breakfast, but I followed that up with a nice pastrami with provolone on sourdough.
    the goodness of the second cancels out the nastiness of the first

10. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Yeah, are you on some kind of ghetto fabulous tour, or something?

You gotta get some red drink up in there for Ultimate status. Right now you're around Supreme.

11. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

abc- if you havent tried the smores poptarts yet, you need to run to your local grocery store and get a few boxes. ASAP.

12. Abracadabra

hell yeah. food is healthy back home, i wanna go home fat just to freak people out. i think it's working. the jeans i'm wearing right now are getting smaller. i can't close the top button any more so i've just been rocking it undone for a few weeks.

sugar, i'll make sure to check out the smores tarts.

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

haha, thats what i'm doing right now too abc. Everytime i'm in the store i try to get something new that we didn't have back home.
    mostly it involves mass amounts of crappy beer that i've never tried before or some weird energy drink.

4 giant cans of iced tea for a dollar out the door? Sold!
    30 cans of beer for 9.99? You bet your ass i'm buying it!

14. Abracadabra

dude, what's with grocery stores here having like 5 aisles dedicated just to drinks? where's the fuckin food? do you people honestly need 350 different brands of cola?

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i know, i bet with the booze, drink, and laundry etc aisles only about 25 percent of any grocery store has actual food in it. trader joes is the exception though. that place is good.