Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have been making a lot of threads lately. This is one about events of today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Mar 21, 2004.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So today I woke up to something vibrating on my desk, no it wasn't my dildo, I keep that in the sock drawer, it was my cell phone. So I answer it in a still-asleep daze.. it's my ex girlfriends sister, and she sounds frightened. Apparently I have to drive her to the vet because her cat will not eat and when she tries to walk she falls... but then she doesn't even try to keep walking, she just lies there. The cat is all black and has dandruff. They found her about a year ago, she was anemic and malnourished.. they fed her and took care of her but she never really gained any of her wieght back. Anyway, I drive her to the vet and the doctor says the best way to go would be to put the cat to sleep, we could had him run some tests but that would have been around 500 dollars.. I couldn't afford it. Yes, I had to pay for it, her family is poor and can barely afford to feed themselves on a regular basis. So we went with the 89.99 execution package. This entails us witnessing her death, then being able to take her home in a box, the box was labeled "Purina Puppy Chow" .. I would have pointed that out to her but she seemed quite upset, so I didn't know how she would take it. I get back to her house and drop her off, my ex girlfriend is outside so I look down at the passanger seat and grab around like I'm looking for something (I'm not one for confrontation). I drive off and so end's my encounters with dead or dying cats for the day right? Wrong. I have a package in the mail. I didn't order anything so I'm hoping someone got my birthday mixed up with someone elses. No, apparently someone thinks I enjoy decaying cats sent to me in the mail. Or they are trying to send me a message, the message wasn't too effective though because I have no idea what they are trying to say. I have no cats. I have no pets at all actually. What were these people trying to tell me? Maybe they were saying in some round-about way that if I don't pay them back the money I owe them they are going to cut off my penis and give me a pussy slit. I don't owe anyone money though.. so I'm pretty sure that's out of the question, unless this person is dilusional.

I'll update this as soon as I get more information.

2. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

you payed 90 dollars for your ex's cat? your either really whipped or a really nice guy..lets hope its the latter.

3. iloveboxcars

It was for her sister. Her sister is a nice girl and she needed the money. I did nothing for the ex.

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://www.jordan.palo-alto.ca.us/staff/lgoldman/public/webdesign5/final/kyler/rollerblader.gif'>

Thats was nice of you.

5. iloveboxcars

You people are missing the point of this thread.

I recieved a dead cat in the mail.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ahahaha, you paid money to get the cat killed

7. iloveboxcars

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

so you had the cat put down, then arrive home to find another dead cat in the mail? what are the fucking odds of that?! I mean, getting a dead cat in the mail is a rare event by itself....but to have it happen right after having a cat put down....thats just creepy.

9. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 laughing smilies of approval...!!!

"$89.99 execution package" hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

about the cat in the mail... did you name it?

:lol: :D

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

so the dead cat was mailed to you? like you had it in your letterbox? or did some weirdo actually go and post it via UPS?..

makes you really question the american postal service....

11. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

hey mother fucker!!! that cat was delivered ON TIME!!!

:mad:

12. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

bro drunken ex's are my biznass. no clue how you've gotten skrewballed but dunnies aint nattin bat luv......-----> got a nice white dress and a talkin to on ya confirmation................

13. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

hahaha

14. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

GOOD CALL!

:lol: :lol: