I have been making a lot of threads lately. This is one about events of today.

iloveboxcars

So today I woke up to something vibrating on my desk, no it wasn't my dildo, I keep that in the sock drawer, it was my cell phone. So I answer it in a still-asleep daze.. it's my ex girlfriends sister, and she sounds frightened. Apparently I have to drive her to the vet because her cat will not eat and when she tries to walk she falls... but then she doesn't even try to keep walking, she just lies there. The cat is all black and has dandruff. They found her about a year ago, she was anemic and malnourished.. they fed her and took care of her but she never really gained any of her wieght back. Anyway, I drive her to the vet and the doctor says the best way to go would be to put the cat to sleep, we could had him run some tests but that would have been around 500 dollars.. I couldn't afford it. Yes, I had to pay for it, her family is poor and can barely afford to feed themselves on a regular basis. So we went with the 89.99 execution package. This entails us witnessing her death, then being able to take her home in a box, the box was labeled "Purina Puppy Chow" .. I would have pointed that out to her but she seemed quite upset, so I didn't know how she would take it. I get back to her house and drop her off, my ex girlfriend is outside so I look down at the passanger seat and grab around like I'm looking for something (I'm not one for confrontation). I drive off and so end's my encounters with dead or dying cats for the day right? Wrong. I have a package in the mail. I didn't order anything so I'm hoping someone got my birthday mixed up with someone elses. No, apparently someone thinks I enjoy decaying cats sent to me in the mail. Or they are trying to send me a message, the message wasn't too effective though because I have no idea what they are trying to say. I have no cats. I have no pets at all actually. What were these people trying to tell me? Maybe they were saying in some round-about way that if I don't pay them back the money I owe them they are going to cut off my penis and give me a pussy slit. I don't owe anyone money though.. so I'm pretty sure that's out of the question, unless this person is dilusional.

I'll update this as soon as I get more information.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you had the cat put down, then arrive home to find another dead cat in the mail? what are the fucking odds of that?! I mean, getting a dead cat in the mail is a rare event by itself....but to have it happen right after having a cat put down....thats just creepy.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

So we went with the 89.99 execution package. This entails us witnessing her death, then being able to take her home in a box, the box was labeled "Purina Puppy Chow"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 laughing smilies of approval...!!!

"$89.99 execution package" hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

about the cat in the mail... did you name it?

:lol: :D

was the extra dead cat sent from the vet

or did some anti-pet putter to sleeper

see you go into the vet and follow you home?

odd.

but i guess this would be as good a time as any,

to call for that learn at home college course for taxidermy

who wouldnt want a stuffed cat next christmas?

Hahaha. Im so glad that weird shit like this has stopped happening to me. What was the return address on the box with the dead cat? I mean is it some one you know or what?

Hahaha. The next package i send out to a 12ozer is gonna have a dead cat in it.:lol:

that is fucking scary that it was sent through the postal service like that. I thaught it was just someone put a dead cat in your mailbox like they hit it infront of your house and thaught it was yours and wanted to give it back anonymously.

If there is a return address on the box send them a dead dog and a few goldfish.

Archived