I have a new crush

HAL

So I'm watching TV this evening and some cellphone commercial comes on. It's got this skinny girl with real big, gorgeous gray eyes holding a clear umbrella. I love her and would like to marry her.

I forget what provider the commercial was for, but i don't think it was probably cingular. I'm counting on you depraved stalkers to figure out what this fine yong lady's name is. I figure if anyone can do it, it's you degenerates. Gracias.

Just for the sake of a thread, my other crushes include Kristen Bell, Ziyi Zhang and Alison Hannigan.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cingular.

Dude, we need to find this girl's name, stat.

At first I thought her eyes were a little buggy, but then realized that they were, in fact, the most amazing shade of blue grey I'd ever seen. Huge ass eyelashes, too.

I think I can be of some help to you fellas... A good friend of mine is a Properties Manager for Cingular (soon to AGAIN be ATT Wireless)

I talk with him everyday, I'll have him see what he can do to get this girl for you.. Back when it was ATT wireless he got me a framed picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt and she wrote my name on it for me.. i'll let you know by tomorrow who it is.