Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have a gash in my penix

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by synaps, Jul 9, 2005.

1. synaps

synaps Senior Member

so this morning started off in a glorious manner. the same routine, really.

-wake up
    -put the coffee on
    -go get the newspaper
    -go get the coffee
    -head to the bathroom

now like any manly man, I enjoy reading the newspaper when I'm on the bog. I so happen to enjoy drinking a cup of coffee and smoking a cigarette at the same time as well. I'm not entirely sure why this is, but I have a feeling it gives me a sense of joy to multi task so soon after waking up.

this morning was different, however.

while browing the sports section, I needed to dispose of my cigarette butt. so I lean over a bit and reach for the ashtray when suddenly why whole world turned dark...

somehow the tip of my wang got caught between the toilet bowl itself and the toilet seat. all of my weight pressing down on it (I'm not a small boy either).

after noticing some blood, a brief cry of terror and a few tears, I finished my business and got on with my day (with much discomfort).
    I just got home and there is still a reasonable sized cut on the dong.

no fucking chance am I go for stiches, though.

this ever happen to anyone else?
    please say yes...

2. Balki

Balki Member

i cant say its happened to me, iv zipped up too fast a couple times though. that shit hurts like a bitch..

ps. you call the toilet a "bog"

3. Mr. Chad

Mr. Chad Member

4. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

something similar happened to me once during mardi gras,you lived here so you know how it is,i was stupid drunk and needed to pee really bad,with a million cops around i had to duck off,so i headed for a building with a small duck off spot,so i start peeing and out of nowhere this cops walks up,so i had to zip my pants up really quick,well from doing so i zipped the head of my penis in the zipper,just enough to hurt like fucking hell,it was a small cut,but man that shit hurt

5. synaps

synaps Senior Member

when I was going through my "I need to get everything on my body pierced" phase, I got the schlong injected with metal. although I was quite bent when that happened, I don't remember it hurting quite as bad as this.

the zipper thing has happened to me a few times, too. usually only gets the brothers estaban, though. never pancho the entertainer.

hey grimes, you been in the nolia for long? I wouldn't happen to know you eh?
    please say you aren't who I think you might be...

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i've never cut my dick or the head of my dick. but i've cut myu ball sack when i first startted learning hardflips. i was really young at the time- probably like 12 years old. i got scared, and considered becomming a priest if i ruined my nuts permantenly. needless to say, im not studying for priesthood, and they call me billy ocean

7. synaps

synaps Senior Member

I do!

8. Open-Ur-Is

Open-Ur-Is New Jack

go for the stitches!!!! haha.

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

oh man, I don't even want to think about how many times the brother estaban had the shit beat out of them by a skateboard.

after seeing a friend lose his virginty to a hard flip when I was a kid, I vowed to never attempt hardflips on flatland.

when I started learning flower spin flips, I had this severe issue with coming down to far on the nose. you get the idea...

10. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

ouch, this must suck!

11. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i don't need to be reading this.

jesus fucking christ

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

that pretty much sums it up.

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

"Feed me more penis, for i am hungry!"

14. synaps

synaps Senior Member

thanks for that, guy.
    not like I'm scared shitless of toilets right now or anything.

this afternoon when I was taking a piss, I took a precautionary extra step back.

15. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member