I have $100 to spend on me as a gift

Frate_Raper

It's my worthless shitty 20th birthday, I''ve been told I'm hard to buy for so ma Dukes wants me to tell her what I want and she'll pick it up.

Now heres my thing...I DON'T need or want to much except money for my ink and some montana would be nice.......both out of the question from my mother.I could use some new kicks but she won't leave the burbs to get me some nice kicks. I don't want nor do I need a cell phone(thats what she wants to buy me) so what? I don't care enough about anything to WANNNNNNNNT it.

Your mission is to help me out what do I get?

Shoes?

Phone?

Take the money and run?

Your ideas!

If any onf you unwitty jewish cocksuckers say give the cash to me I'll blow up your house!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you could buy some nice kicks and have some ends left for the bar....once at the bar...find a girl you like looking at and strike up a conversation and then with the rest of your money buy her some Long Islands and continue to kick game.......hopefully with some luck,there is your female.........lot cheaper than a hooker.lol.

*lol,hahaha.....My bad dude,your only 20......which means you can't do shit.Spend that loot on a fake ID.

Archived