I hate when sad things happen

Kettiecat

I just got a call from one of my close friends....he's on spring break....and he got a call that his lil brother came home from school and found his mother shot dead in the garage....I felt so bad for him....like what do you say.....i was just like if there is anything i can do for you give me a call....but i felt so worthless.:cry2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

2 of my child-hood best friends died of leukimia.

nate and scott. RIP

my ex-girlfriend was raped the other month in vegas.

blah blah blah, life is shitty.

my condolences to your friend, if that happend to me. i would have killed some people by now.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

my condolences to your friend, if that happend to me. i would have killed some people by now.

It was only a little while ago too...........I'm still really disturbed over it............someone is gonna get fucked up one day.........I've got a lot inside that I need to let go...............WATCH OUT NOW! ;)

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I just got a call from one of my close friends....he's on spring break....and he got a call that his lil brother came home from school and found his mother shot dead in the garage....I felt so bad for him....like what do you say.....i was just like if there is anything i can do for you give me a call....but i felt so worthless.:cry2:

you did and said the best thing you could have as a friend. no matter what you say, it really doesn't make them feel better but it's nice for them to know you are there for the. one of my best friends came home and thre was his mom hanging in the backyard by the neck. what can you say? just be there for them.

a year ago one of my friends was thrown form a truck in a accident and the trunk tumbled on to him. that shit was so fucked up. it was a week before x-mas and he was on vacation.:( when i went to the funneral his grandma just kept hunging me and telling me that he loved all his firends more than anything. she was crying and that shit felt like a ton of bricks hit me. still miss him till today. rip mike

Archived