i hate tires

rip

so i blew my tire on the way to denver thursday. finally got a spare today, went togo change it in the pouring ass rain. spent a half hour to jack it up. the relize the spare is a 5 bolt pattern, and my current pattern is 6 ( all the nissians are 5 bolt except for this piece of crap im driving). so now im soaking wet, pissed the fuck off, and just relized that theres a tire place accross the street from my dorm on base.

jesusfuckingchristsonofabitch.diefuckingtiresdie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had a bunch of bullshit problems with tires this year too. I cut one by accident driving back in the toolies up a junk-strewn path that goes to an old hobo jungle near West Junction in Houston. The fucker went flat in five seconds. It was a sidewall cut, so there was no use trying to repair it. Had to change it out in a mudhole, then get it replaced. I was pissed.

On my way up to Longview to rescue Tex, Stretch and I had to replace a tire that went out of balance, and turned out to have a curb bruise bubble. It was fucked, and the other one was worn, so I replaced them both. $225. Fucking Wal-Mart.

Moral of this story: The Seven P's.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

yeah i had to change a tire recently and it was a real pain in the ass.

since we are on the subject, does anyone know anything about when a tire is illigally bald?i bought a spare and the guy was like "man you got to change all youre tires because they are iligally bald, they wont last much longer."

anyone know about this?

When maybe?

:confused:

Originally posted by $360

yeah i had to change a tire recently and it was a real pain in the ass.

since we are on the subject, does anyone know anything about when a tire is illigally bald?i bought a spare and the guy was like "man you got to change all youre tires because they are iligally bald, they wont last much longer."

anyone know about this?

When maybe?

:confused:

i believe its when you have less then 1/16 of an inch left. thats like if you take a penny or dime(not sure). if you turn it head down, and put it inbetween treads. if the hair line thing is all showing your tires are illegally bald.

Yeah. I was driving down the street and my entire wheel broke off of the axel. The center was still bolted on but was so bent up so it was hard as fuck to get unbolted. Took close to an hour. I didnt have my trusty screw driver with me so it took a long time to get into the trunk. Fuck a bucket.

Originally posted by $360

illigally bald?

i rented that movie too

anyway im pretty sure its 1/8 inch

but really it will last a while longer

ive ridden on steel belt for a month

although i wouldnt recommend it

i love the used tire place near me

i suggest you find one also

tires range from $10-20.oo a piece

and they are in damn good shape

sure beats $90-100.oo a tire

Originally posted by When

i rented that movie too

anyway im pretty sure its 1/8 inch

but really it will last a while longer

ive ridden on steel belt for a month

although i wouldnt recommend it

i love the used tire place near me

i suggest you find one also

tires range from $10-20.oo a piece

and they are in damn good shape

sure beats $90-100.oo a tire

i knew When would come through for me

thanks man, its appiciated

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Yeah. I was driving down the street and my entire wheel broke off of the axel. The center was still bolted on but was so bent up so it was hard as fuck to get unbolted. Took close to an hour. I didnt have my trusty screw driver with me so it took a long time to get into the trunk. Fuck a bucket.

hahaha ugly

Originally posted by onesecondple

one time i was driving down the road and the tread ripped off and ripped up the plastic wheel well and it was terrible, plus i had no jack, so that shit sucked

It sounded like it sucked.

what type of tires are you guys getting?

They are all tarring (hope i spelled that right) ;) apart and stuff.

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

It sounded like it sucked.

what type of tires are you guys getting?

They are all tarring (hope i spelled that right) ;) apart and stuff.

tarring? like tarring a roof? my tires where there when i bought the car, and when they ripped off, it was about a 2 foot length so it just flipped around like a saw blade "tarring" the inside of my wheel well up

Originally posted by onesecondple

tarring? like tarring a roof? my tires where there when i bought the car, and when they ripped off, it was about a 2 foot length so it just flipped around like a saw blade "tarring" the inside of my wheel well up

I was gonna put ripping but then i was like ehh, so I put terring...My bad;)

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

I was gonna put ripping but then i was like ehh, so I put terring...My bad;)

ok how many times can you type "tearing" (i dont think i spelt it right). but atleast i got the fucking a in there.

Originally posted by rip

ok how many times can you type "tearing" (i dont think i spelt it right). but atleast i got the fucking a in there.

i think you spelled it right, she is a fuckin moron, read most of her posts, fuck her in the face, the game is mine

Archived