I HATE THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY POSH SPICE.

duh-rye-won

i watch some real garbage tv sometimes. understand, in HK, i only got 2 english speaking channels. sometimes they have some good shit, but i watch some real crap too. i usually don't mind. if i want to watch something decent i watch a movie. but sometimes i like to get blazed and watch tv without really watching. i even listen to music while i watch tv. my mind wanders and the tv is just kind of background distraction. i've watched a few episodes of that Trump reality show. I've watched some america's next top model. real shitty shit. the kind of shit that makes me embarrassed to be a human being in this fucked up world.

but last night, it was just too much for me. a fucking david beckham and posh spice thing where they talk about how FABULOUSLY rich these two pieces of shit are.

I seriously wanted to cry. really. it made me sad. it made me angry and frustrated and so unbelievably disgusted with western culture and what is important to people. fuckin' 7K haircuts and gold toilet bowls. fucking self involved consumer whore worthless pieces of garbage. i had to shut it off. something about it so deeply unnerved me.

I know that there is tons of shit like this on TV and all over the place. I'm not sure why this show offended me so deeply. I think the thing that gets me worse than these two shallow pieces of shit and their lifestyle, is the way they are worshipped. why do people worship people like this? what the fuck is with people's obsession with good looking people and rich people? No one gives a fuck about the scientists who dedicate their lives to try to cure diseases. we care about 20" rims and fake tits and what color is "in" this summer.

fuck those two fucks with their fucking diamonds and their five fucking mansions. the whole world makes me fucking sick. literally. i have diarrhea. i think the beckhams gave me diarrhea.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i understand where you're coming from, but understand this: at least Beckham is an astounding footballer who earned his money the honest way. Posh, well...eh. I hear she was born rich, anyway.

i hate watching B2K with their nice house flaunting their shit. oh well, i bet they have a hard time living with the fact that they're closet homos in the limelight living a lie.

if i was as rich as, say, Michael Jordan, I'd be a big gambler...just like Mike.

Fuck that.

If I had money like Beckham and Victoria ABCXYZ, I'd flaunt the shit out of it.

10 thousand dollar shitters.....Front cover of a fuckin magazine!

But i could give a shit about what color is "in" this summer.

(Whatever color i wear, cause I'll fuckin punch you)

Holy Christ.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

Fuck that.

If I had money like Beckham and Victoria ABCXYZ, I'd flaunt the shit out of it.

10 thousand dollar shitters.....Front cover of a fuckin magazine!

But i could give a shit about what color is "in" this summer.

(Whatever color i wear, cause I'll fuckin punch you)

Holy Christ.

Might've been the dumbest, most incoherent group of words that I've ever amassed.

Forgive me Webster's, 4 i have sinned.

Originally posted by Weapon X

if i was that rich, i'd probably have a gold toilet, too. but i'm saying that i wouldn't flaunt it to the world or nothing...just to the people that were over. it'd be in the guest washroom, if anywhere.

this could be in a close running for 12 oz quote of the day

"it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than it is for a rich man to get into heaven." my views on religion are up in the air right now but i think the bible has a point with that one. nobody needs to live that excessively, and anyone who does is greedy. period. if i ever had money like that, i'd live average and use all that extra cash to make sure that my family and my best friends were taken care of. but people who think the way i do aren't the ones who get filthy rich--because i wouldn't want to be the soul-less backstabbing piece of shit that you need to be to earn that much money. behind every fortune somebody got their back stabbed. decent people don't live like that.

Originally posted by JFKFC

"it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than it is for a rich man to get into heaven." my views on religion are up in the air right now but i think the bible has a point with that one. nobody needs to live that excessively, and anyone who does is greedy. period. if i ever had money like that, i'd live average and use all that extra cash to make sure that my family and my best friends were taken care of. but people who think the way i do aren't the ones who get filthy rich--because i wouldn't want to be the soul-less backstabbing piece of shit that you need to be to earn that much money. behind every fortune somebody got their back stabbed. decent people don't live like that.

Whoa, dude that was really on point.

vh1 "rich and famous" shows make me cry from laughter whilst im stoned. they have a bunch of no talent assclowns pretending to be "in" with whomever the show is about. Its always some queer interior designer from chicago talking about how amazing so and so is and the fact that they ordered 400 bottles of cristol at thier 30th birthday bash which used caged leopards as a fucking decoration.

ps whoever made having a ugly little dog as a fashion accessory should be drawn and quartered.

that is all....for the moment

Originally posted by iquit

fuckin' 7K haircuts

errr.... I could really use a haircut yes,

but I'll have you know I go to an old italian

barber who charges $20 and gives you old

copies of penthouse to flip though wile you wait.

nothing posh about it.

Originally posted by iquit

i watch some real garbage tv sometimes. understand, in HK, i only got 2 english speaking channels. sometimes they have some good shit, but i watch some real crap too. i usually don't mind. if i want to watch something decent i watch a movie. but sometimes i like to get blazed and watch tv without really watching. i even listen to music while i watch tv. my mind wanders and the tv is just kind of background distraction. i've watched a few episodes of that Trump reality show. I've watched some america's next top model. real shitty shit. the kind of shit that makes me embarrassed to be a human being in this fucked up world.

but last night, it was just too much for me. a fucking david beckham and posh spice thing where they talk about how FABULOUSLY rich these two pieces of shit are.

I seriously wanted to cry. really. it made me sad. it made me angry and frustrated and so unbelievably disgusted with western culture and what is important to people. fuckin' 7K haircuts and gold toilet bowls. fucking self involved consumer whore worthless pieces of garbage. i had to shut it off. something about it so deeply unnerved me.

I know that there is tons of shit like this on TV and all over the place. I'm not sure why this show offended me so deeply. I think the thing that gets me worse than these two shallow pieces of shit and their lifestyle, is the way they are worshipped. why do people worship people like this? what the fuck is with people's obsession with good looking people and rich people? No one gives a fuck about the scientists who dedicate their lives to try to cure diseases. we care about 20" rims and fake tits and what color is "in" this summer.

fuck those two fucks with their fucking diamonds and their five fucking mansions. the whole world makes me fucking sick. literally. i have diarrhea. i think the beckhams gave me diarrhea.

I don't think I even really know who David Beckham and Posh Spice are, but judging from your description, I can understand where you're coming from. Well, not to denote from your point because it's perhaps a very valid point, but the argument against materialism and superficiality is very cliche, so I'm not going go on about it but I will just say you're on point in my opinion and that I agree.

Re: Re: I HATE THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY POSH SPICE.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I don't think I even really know who David Beckham and Posh Spice are, but judging from your description, I can understand where you're coming from. Well, not to denote from your point because it's perhaps a very valid point, but the argument against materialism and superficiality is very cliche, so I'm not going go on about it but I will just say you're on point in my opinion and that I agree.

it's funny. i didnt even realize they arent huge celebrities in the states because im in hk. beckham is a soccer player and he's insanely famous and worshipped throughout the world. posh spice is well, posh spice of the spice girls.

Guest sneak

Re: Re: I HATE THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY POSH SPICE.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I don't think I even really know who David Beckham and Posh Spice are

http://www.yrl.co.uk/~gonzalo/rm/plantilla/beckham.jpg'>

he is the England football team captain, who recently fucked up in Euro 2004, cheated on his wife with his PA, left Manchester Utd for Real Madrid where he became crap, and has named his kids Brooklyn and Romeo.

Re: Re: Re: I HATE THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY POSH SPICE.

Originally posted by sneak

he is the England football team captain, who recently fucked up in Euro 2004, cheated on his wife with his PA, left Manchester Utd for Real Madrid where he became crap, and has named his kids Brooklyn and Romeo. [/b]

not a big beckham fan huh sneak?:lol:

I'm sorry but I never liked her.

maybe it was because when I was in highschool

and the spice girls were new, this group of hot chicks

dressed up like them one day. Posh was a bitch!

give me sexy, sporty or even baby anyday.