Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I HATE THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY POSH SPICE.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Jun 28, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i watch some real garbage tv sometimes. understand, in HK, i only got 2 english speaking channels. sometimes they have some good shit, but i watch some real crap too. i usually don't mind. if i want to watch something decent i watch a movie. but sometimes i like to get blazed and watch tv without really watching. i even listen to music while i watch tv. my mind wanders and the tv is just kind of background distraction. i've watched a few episodes of that Trump reality show. I've watched some america's next top model. real shitty shit. the kind of shit that makes me embarrassed to be a human being in this fucked up world.

but last night, it was just too much for me. a fucking david beckham and posh spice thing where they talk about how FABULOUSLY rich these two pieces of shit are.

I seriously wanted to cry. really. it made me sad. it made me angry and frustrated and so unbelievably disgusted with western culture and what is important to people. fuckin' 7K haircuts and gold toilet bowls. fucking self involved consumer whore worthless pieces of garbage. i had to shut it off. something about it so deeply unnerved me.

I know that there is tons of shit like this on TV and all over the place. I'm not sure why this show offended me so deeply. I think the thing that gets me worse than these two shallow pieces of shit and their lifestyle, is the way they are worshipped. why do people worship people like this? what the fuck is with people's obsession with good looking people and rich people? No one gives a fuck about the scientists who dedicate their lives to try to cure diseases. we care about 20" rims and fake tits and what color is "in" this summer.

fuck those two fucks with their fucking diamonds and their five fucking mansions. the whole world makes me fucking sick. literally. i have diarrhea. i think the beckhams gave me diarrhea.

2. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

yeah no doubt, me and you grew up outside of the consumer cultures I guess, so we dont understand it and get pissed off when its in our faces cause we dont like them I guess just like they dont like us. feel me?

3. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Ahh yes. American culture and its obsession with celebrities. Pathetic, ey?:D :clown: :mad2:

4. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

[​IMG]

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i understand where you're coming from, but understand this: at least Beckham is an astounding footballer who earned his money the honest way. Posh, well...eh. I hear she was born rich, anyway.

i hate watching B2K with their nice house flaunting their shit. oh well, i bet they have a hard time living with the fact that they're closet homos in the limelight living a lie.

if i was as rich as, say, Michael Jordan, I'd be a big gambler...just like Mike.

6. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Fuck that.

If I had money like Beckham and Victoria ABCXYZ, I'd flaunt the shit out of it.

10 thousand dollar shitters.....Front cover of a fuckin magazine!

But i could give a shit about what color is "in" this summer.

(Whatever color i wear, cause I'll fuckin punch you)

Holy Christ.

7. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Might've been the dumbest, most incoherent group of words that I've ever amassed.

Forgive me Webster's, 4 i have sinned.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

if i was that rich, i'd probably have a gold toilet, too. but i'm saying that i wouldn't flaunt it to the world or nothing...just to the people that were over. it'd be in the guest washroom, if anywhere.

9. jazzy maid

jazzy maid New Jack

this could be in a close running for 12 oz quote of the day

10. krie

krie Guest

Id happily insert my pork sword in Posh but..

11. Posh Spice would get the Mamish dilz fast.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Isn't Posh the Spice Girl that didn't have teeth?

13. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

hmm.
    all i know is posh has the implants in the breastesesses.
    http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1141472.jpg'>

i hear you, Iquit.
    i watched Entertainment Today or some shit and got so disgusted a few weeks ago. People have nothing to live for (robots working the dull 9-5) so they live their lives through celebs.

14. JFKFC

JFKFC Junior Member

"it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than it is for a rich man to get into heaven." my views on religion are up in the air right now but i think the bible has a point with that one. nobody needs to live that excessively, and anyone who does is greedy. period. if i ever had money like that, i'd live average and use all that extra cash to make sure that my family and my best friends were taken care of. but people who think the way i do aren't the ones who get filthy rich--because i wouldn't want to be the soul-less backstabbing piece of shit that you need to be to earn that much money. behind every fortune somebody got their back stabbed. decent people don't live like that.

15. zen

zen New Jack

Whoa, dude that was really on point.