Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I hate street wierdos

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeHatesCops, Jul 19, 2002.

1. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

I fucking hate wierd looking street people, i just cant fucking stand it, years and years of seeing them has sent me over the edge, i fucking hate physcho dude that feed crows, i hate all the these dude that are just crazy, and running around so dirt, street people dont bother me
    but ones that are fuckign crazy makes me so mad

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

How many useless threads does this make?

3. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

im trying to stir other people into discussion
    havent you had enough of street wierdos sleeping in your yard, or just scaring the bejeesus out of you when your walkign somewhere
    something must be done:D

4. melt

melt Guest

one of my friends has this crazy neighbor. he goes out all night collecting garbage and street signs and shit, then decorates his house and yard with it. he has five of those neon "open" signs and a discoball going all day everyday. we also suspect hes on meth.

5. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

my neighbor is sorta like a crazy cat lady, except she has liek 12 poodles, who yap yap yap
    keeping JOE UP ALL NIGHT

6. sneak

sneak Guest

one to many

7. jah

jah Elite Member

haha. you seem to hate a lot of things joe. there are some fuckin cooks in sydney. i see em all the time.

8. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

yeah i juzt realized i hate a lot of things
    i tottaly forgot that hate was in my screename,
    but sometimes thing makes me angry, and i dont do anythign about
    so i bitch on an internet graffiti board so it all makes sense, right

9. jah

jah Elite Member

i feel you dude. you should try and not worry about things like that though. youre just making yourself angry when you dont need to be and its not good for you. its a bad habit that most people dont realize theyre picking up. but yeah. something...

10. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

no shit man , sydney and adelaide , there are some weird fucking peopel there.
    theres a guy called "speedy" here , and he walks up and down town in his slipknot shirt and tight girls pants with his walkman screaming at random people , his eyes are all freaked out and weird , hes relativey harmless though , apparently hes taken all the drugs known to man , who knoes.
    anyway , oz is a hole and its full of cooks:cool: . and crazy guys with machetes that fuck up fish resaurants.

11. black hook

black hook Junior Member

dude you hate them cuz they have a mental problem? thats pretty stupid. they have no controle on how they act. how would you liked to be of born like that? just because you were more gifted while being born doesnt mean you should hate others who werent.

12. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

it all started with my mother....

13. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

When Somebody Hates On Somebody Else

When person "A" feels strong hatrred or anger towards somebody else, especially if there's really no reason for it, it's usually because person "A" sees something in person "B" that he is afraid of IN HIMSELF. Person "A" may be trying to repress this tendency in himself (maybe fairly sucessfully) but when he sees Person "B" whom he hates on, then it reminds him of this quality IN HIMSELF and generates a strong reaction so he can defend against this thought.

This is most clear in people who hate homosexuals. They are usually latent homos themselves. That means that the urge to engage in homosexual sex is there, but repressed. So whenever Person "A" sees a homosexual, it triggers this thought about acting on those urges, angering Person "A" and generating hate on person "B".

IF YOU HATE ON SOMEBODY ELSE, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, NOT ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON.

People who hate on people of another race, REGARDLESS OF THEIR OWN RACE, are doing so because of THEIR OWN FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY, not because of anything the person from the other race did, or said, or advocates.

Are you white, and hate on blacks? Then you are hating because YOU feel inferior. It's not about black people, it's about YOU.

Are you black, and constantly harping on race and racists? Then YOU are feeling inferior, and it has nothing to do with the other person. If your claim to fame is how fucked over you are, it's ON YOU, not them.

Are you a homophobe, and hate gays and lesbians? Then YOU are probably gay, and need to really consider carefully why it is you have such revulsion towards gay people. This is also true for men who mistreat women, or women who mistreat men. Men who smack women around are very likely to be latent homosexuals. They often continue with a violent, law-breaking lifestyle until they get into prison, where they can engage in all the homosexual sex they want. And when they get out, they re-offend, to get back in again. All that macho gangster shit is just an elaborate scheme to either fuck some other guy, or get fucked by some other guy. Law breaking has one end--prison.

So, JoeHatesCops, what is it about all this hating this and that that you need to know about YOURSELF, fella? Hate street people? Maybe you're afraid you can't hack it in this world and are going to end up riding freight trains and dumpster diving for a living. Shit, why not try it? You might LIKE it, LOL.

14. jah

jah Elite Member

Re: When Somebody Hates On Somebody Else

sorry kabar. i like reading your posts but im too fuckin tired to read the whole thing right now. i definitely agree with you on this point though. a lot of times its just misguadence that triggers homophobia too though. a lot of parents raise their kids to hate gays and it naturally sets in. the need to feel acceptedby everyone else. no one wants to be the odd one out. when i lived in california id sometimes cop an attitude toward gays when i was around my friends but really i had no problem with them whatsoever. when i moved to hawaii and i had just met some guys there we got back from surfing at a nude beach and there were two gay guys together and i made a stupid comment and my friends were like, "are you gay or something dude?" that was one of the last times i ever said stupid shit about gay people. mainly because i just grew out of it more than the fact that i was worried about people thinking i was gay. its funny, first you say shit you dont mean because you dont want people thinking you might be gay, then you stop saying it partially because you dont want people to think youre gay (mainly because its just ignorant). i am one person who can say he is 100% heterosexual. i had to have one of the shittiest experiences of my life to know for damn sure that there was not a drop of gay in me (excuse the phrasing). i never suspected i was gay but with all the bullshit kids go through these days it gets you thinking sometimes, "what if i was?...." i think a lot of guys ponder the idea who really know theyre not. its jst paranoia created by all the homophobia going around. but yeah, homophobia is ignorance a lot of the time but there are definitely a lot of gay guys in denial (maybe the most extreme homophobics) about their sexuality.

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Kabar, thank you for writing that out. I try to explain that to people but they never understand.