1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Hate Satellite Dishes!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Snow Walker, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Snow Walker

Snow Walker New Jack

I Hate Satellite Dishes!

Discussion started by Snow Walker - Mar 7, 2004

When I first got one, I thought it was cool because I got to see about three different nfl games at any given time on a Sunday. Now I hate my dish. If you’re Canadian, DO NOT get Bell ExpressVu. I’ve been waiting for forever to watch The Sopranos season premiere, and now I won’t be able to check it.

AAAAAUURGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

After phoning them, they say that they’ll have to send a technician. This has been done twice already since we got the dish. When will it end? What, this is the third time I got a defective dish? Cha, right.

Snow Walker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. dANce'N'grAf

dANce'N'grAf Guest

dANce'N'grAf - Replied Mar 7, 2004

cant u get cable?? digital cable is so hot one of my friends has it... on a big screen its so dope

3. Snow Walker

Snow Walker New Jack

Snow Walker - Replied Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, I used to have digital cable, but then we decided to go with the dish because my mom gets a discount.

Snow Walker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Nekro

Nekro 12oz Elite Member

Nekro - Replied Mar 7, 2004

Digital cable=the shit. In RI you can program that shit so the TV turns on when a selecte program turns on.

Nekro - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 8, 2004

Shaw Digital Cable, my friend.....Shaw Digital Cable.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. KaBar2

KaBar2 12oz Senior Member

KaBar2 - Replied Mar 8, 2004

Digital cable in Houston= $100 a month. Fuck that.

KaBar2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Flow ish

Flow ish 12oz Member

Flow ish - Replied Mar 8, 2004

Pirate DirectTV, all the way.

Flow ish - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: