Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i hate Nigerians.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by toyeattoywar, Nov 16, 2003.

1. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

im about to sit down and watch a movie with dr.pepper and crown royal hoping this damn migraine will finally leave, ive used reiki to get rid of most of it but its still hanging on by the edge.

RIPS likes this.
  2. pirate

pirate Member

3. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

4. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

contrary to popular belief marijuana is not good for a present migraine, as a migraine sufferer i have researched it and other herbs, marijuana works amazingly if you smoke it when you get the aura of a migraine, the smell the taste and the feel but if it starts before you get a chance to smoke it the cannabinoids can make it worse, by dilating blood vessels and increasing nerve reception you feel your migraine more than if you didnt smoke, in the middle of a migraine after or during the time when you want to be fetal position with your eyes closed, take some jamaican dogwood and feverfew in tincture form, it will take some experimentation but feverfew is basically natures salicylic acid in a concentrated dose.
    do NOT ever take aspirin youll just get a stomach ache. aleve works, as does caffiene if i cant get any herbs i will take 6 aleve and drink a coke, but i feel like shit after feeling like shit.

go to a health food store and ask them for feverfew and jamaican dogwood tincture. you have my word, once you get the dose right you now can conquer any migraine. as for reiki, usually if you can catch it before it gets bad you can help it not be so bad, but again, if you are in the middle of a blinder reiki (i should say selfreiki) wont do shit, your pain is expending so much energy that you dont have the proper energy balance to play games with it, but if you know someone who does reiki... sick hook it up.

jobeone.forestfarmacist.

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

if you shoot up heroin, your migrane will go away.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

^^not funny

What's up toywar.... I just got home and I've got a headache myself. I'm thinking I can just sleep it off.

7. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

8. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

wow, what a collage of information and bojangles.
    thanks.

word em ups dirty. i think ill be in town around thanksgiving if you want to get together and paint.

yeah, to the comment below the reason why caffeine pills work is because caffeine opens up your bloodvessels and helps the blood move easier.
    the problem with that is that sometimes one needs to get the blood to stop circulating in certain parts of the brain to get headaches to go away. so for instance lay on your left side if your right lobe is in pain.

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

caffien pills work good

10. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

Re: i hate migraines

i tell ya what, 2003 peoples

i got a migraine so bad the other night, i woke up out of a dead sleep and started puking
    after about an hour of emptying my stomach, the headache was gone

crazy shit

11. Inappropriate_Responder

Inappropriate_Responder Moderator Crew

Ive never had a migraine.

I Hardly get headaches , maybe on new years day but thats due to alcohol consumption.

Headaches how do they work?

12. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Member

its when god shines his magic light beam down on you from space but then god gets interference and your mind grapes get squeezed to hard.

i usually get migraines once a year for a week to 2 week period of hell. i stopped taking any kind of acetaminophen so when i do get the migraines they might actually help a tiny bit.

someone told me they think its because my levels of testosterone top out once a year and my body can't handle it or some dumb bullshit.

either way smoking weed doesn't help which is fucked. whoever said it before was right, in the middle of a migraine, weed makes it way worse. but then you can get enough pain in your head to black out. i just hope its not some kind of delayed aneurysm.

13. Toiletseat

Toiletseat Senior Member

[​IMG]

14. RELAPSER

RELAPSER Senior Member

[​IMG]

15. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Jealous. I don't get migraines, but I do have chronic headaches. Ive had a headache at varying degrees of pain every day for the last decade, more or less.