i hate myself

boogie hands

man...this is phenominal stuff...anyone heard of them or listen to them, im sitting here with a album with no date or info on it. are they still around? any albums beside this self titled one? this makes me happy to listen to music even though its depressing...can anyone give me some info

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love i hate myself. they make me cry. thier build ups to tremendious breakdowns are incredible. and that song "letter to a husband at war" is so mindblowing. oh they are one of the best. i don't think they are still around but im not positve. have you ever listened to you and i? they are amazing as well.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

Originally posted by charles_bronson:

i love i hate myself. they make me cry. thier build ups to tremendious breakdowns are incredible. and that song "letter to a husband at war" is so mindblowing. oh they are one of the best. i don't think they are still around but im not positve. have you ever listened to you and i? they are amazing as well.

aren't members of I HATE MYSELF in YOU AND I ?

------------------

what if forensics finds the answer ? what if they stole my fringerpirnts ?-at.the.drive.in.

"...fuck cryin all the time like radiohead i cant stand his fuckin voice..."

...dont know the band, but i wanted to check out what boogie had to say...i was hoping for a self loathing thread, but alas tis not...although i did find this travesty of quote...and just had to chime in...thom yorke has one of the most amazing and dramatic voices...it is pure in its sound and endless in its range and hits me in places that leave me gasping for air...come tues after msg, i let ya know if its as good live....hmm i must be in an alrite mood, i didnt tell the person to kindly fuck themselves and that they have no taste, huh go figure.....rOe

Archived