Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i hate myself

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Aug 4, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

man...this is phenominal stuff...anyone heard of them or listen to them, im sitting here with a album with no date or info on it. are they still around? any albums beside this self titled one? this makes me happy to listen to music even though its depressing...can anyone give me some info

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

its some whiny shit like that i dont like. fuck cryin all the time like radiohead i cant stand his fuckin voice

------------------
    "All governments are, in equal measure, good and evil. The best ideal is ANARCHY." --Leo Tolstoi

3. subclub

subclub New Jack

lol it's tolstoy. with a y.

ANARCHY RULZ

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

funny…I thought anarchy meant no rules?

5. subclub

subclub New Jack

R.I.P. WebsterUno

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Anarchy is for the stupid and posers.

------------------
    Girls suck.

7. hellcouncil

hellcouncil Junior Member

sub...
    didnt know uno had passed...
    i used to hit fr8s with him in the bricks...
    he couldnt start bombing without his lucky fanny pack...
    he will be missed
    RIP

8. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

i love i hate myself. they make me cry. thier build ups to tremendious breakdowns are incredible. and that song "letter to a husband at war" is so mindblowing. oh they are one of the best. i don't think they are still around but im not positve. have you ever listened to you and i? they are amazing as well.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

9. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

"Anarchy in the U.K.!!"............??!!??!!

haha

10. dumb hot

dumb hot Banned

TOO-SHAY!

11. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

12. unknown

unknown Guest

i just downloaded a couple of their songs, pretty good stuff...

13. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

i cant find thier songs on the internet.

14. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

aren't members of I HATE MYSELF in YOU AND I ?

------------------
    what if forensics finds the answer ? what if they stole my fringerpirnts ?-at.the.drive.in.

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"...fuck cryin all the time like radiohead i cant stand his fuckin voice..."

...dont know the band, but i wanted to check out what boogie had to say...i was hoping for a self loathing thread, but alas tis not...although i did find this travesty of quote...and just had to chime in...thom yorke has one of the most amazing and dramatic voices...it is pure in its sound and endless in its range and hits me in places that leave me gasping for air...come tues after msg, i let ya know if its as good live....hmm i must be in an alrite mood, i didnt tell the person to kindly fuck themselves and that they have no taste, huh go figure.....rOe