i hate moving.

girl-lies

so.. im moving to sacramento.. cheap housing is the reason.. whats really bad about this is this means i will have about 200 dollars less (i have 2 roommates) to spend on paint every month.. this means less painting.. which means less happiness. fuck.. i need a real job.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by girl-lies

so.. im moving to sacramento.. cheap housing is the reason.. whats really bad about this is this means i will have about 200 dollars less

so you are moving to save money but you will have less money?

i feel that. i'm about to move to cincinnatti, movin in a phatty apartment with 2 other b-girls and 3 headz. spiral staircase, balcony overlooking the whole cityscape, this place is nice.... but in order for it to work i have to pay off $800 on my car, $200 on a gym membership, $350 this months rent, $325 deposit, and $325 rent all in the next 4 weeks. wish me luck.

ehh.. i've moved all my life.. i don't like staying in one place for too long.. military kid... if you've never moved before.. then i kinda feel bad. you're probably leaving people you've known for years.. me, on the other hand.. i don't have friends from longer than a year and a half back... so it's not too big of a deal... i like moving a lot.... change of scenery... new shit to explore... it's all good..

Re: Re: i hate moving.

Originally posted by KING BLING

so you are moving to save money but you will have less money?

i live with my parents right now.. moving outinto a 3 bdrm with 2 other people would cost me 200.. hence.. 200 more than im paying now.

Originally posted by bug

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/dumbasses1.jpg'>

"Real Niggaz rack!"

i saw "ali g" tonight (there were a couple funny parts but yeah...). the funniest thing was, that they reminded me so much of the little wanna be thug australians so much. just like these kids. theyre such posers its a joke. where are the ghettos they come from? id like to know? where did they get their "nigga nature". i want to walk up and smack the shit out of these kids everytime i see one but i wouldnt do something like that. they kick it at clubs though and act hella hard and black and always try and start shit. theres a huge black dude from oakland in my cooking class that i wanna go to a club with separately and start some shit with these kids and then punk the fuck out of them just to teach them that theyre not hard at all. id get my ass beat by myself though. they may be toy, but they roll thick. that would be some fun shit to do one night though. its been forever since ive been in a fight. a little drunken brawl might be good for me, and them.

Guest sneak

there is actually a writer around my parts who looks very similar to the geezer in the middle of the pic.......obv they r both dicks

wait, i'back for more, is this your first time moving, well at least out of your parents? and your bitchin? if this is the case moving will definatley not suck, unless your a loser. but wait you are moving to sacramento..... maybe the name of the thread should be i hate moving out of my mommies to sactown......suck it up....

i hit metal.. i dont bomb.. so moving will only allow me to check out new freight spots.. which i am happy about. its not going to be less 12oz because this is my computer. but.. who gives a fuck... im only on during the day.. and that is no time to be painting. atleast for me.

Archived