I HATE LIFE.....

REGULATOR

im fuckin full of pain right now, so much bad shit is happening i cant support it. probation hearing this week, im flunking subjects at school, my mom is tempted to slit her wrists......now its the weekend....and im fucked up inside because i know i gotta live through these next 2 days all fuckin alone...at least if there was school i would have some shit to look forward to...you fucks are the only people im going to talk to this weekend....your all special..watever...i hate my fuckin life, if someone could send me a glock or any type of pistol, i would be very thankful, if you loaded it up, then your a fuckin friend

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think about killing myself all the time, its pretty sad... i mean theres a lot of good things goin for me, but it always seems that shit never works out the way i want it to; and it happens so often i almost expect shit not to work out... but anyways, i wouldnt kill myself just because itd be too painful for my family and friends, so whatever...

last semester, my parents were talking of getting a divorce...dad moved out, mom got really depressed...she tried to kill herself by overdosing on some antidepressents that the doc gave her to help her through the divorce. i was home by myself for the first time ever for abour 4 weeks while my mom was in the hospital. during this time i reflected on my life...i thought of what my mom did, and i promised myself i would never feel bad for myself again....i took about 2 weeks off from school simply because i wasnt able to concentrate...drank alot of liquer, smoked alot of herb....i dont recommend drinking or smoking your problems away, but if you gotta, i recommend taking some time off school if possible and think about your life, in a positive manner of course...think of how fortunate you are, even if you feel unfortunate...be proud that youre alive....well i failed all my classes last semester but one...that bummed me out, but there was really nothing i could do about it....this semester im working hard to do well in school, and hopefully it will pay off....

Man, I used to be like you, My life sucked, I was thining now way it would get better. Now a year later I love myself so much, every day im so fucking paranoid of dying. I get scared in cars and everything else. It will get better. Just dont do drugs to get rid of your problems. That will make it worse. Good luck.

Regulator, I tried sending you an email, but you decided not have that option (bleh!), so I'll just say it here... Your mom really needs you right now. Make her feel like she has something to live for (aka her son). Show her that you love her and appreciate her prescence. The last thing you want to do is take people you love for granted. This month has probably one of the hardest months of life... my father moved out, and walked out on my mother, and I got the most unsuspected surprise of all... don't give up. There's plenty of hope for everyone (even for graffiti loses like the people here on 12ozProphet).

Archived