1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I HATE LIFE.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Mar 1, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

I HATE LIFE.....

Discussion started by REGULATOR - Mar 1, 2002

im fuckin full of pain right now, so much bad shit is happening i cant support it. probation hearing this week, im flunking subjects at school, my mom is tempted to slit her wrists......now its the weekend....and im fucked up inside because i know i gotta live through these next 2 days all fuckin alone...at least if there was school i would have some shit to look forward to...you fucks are the only people im going to talk to this weekend....your all special..watever...i hate my fuckin life, if someone could send me a glock or any type of pistol, i would be very thankful, if you loaded it up, then your a fuckin friend

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Dee Snyder

Dee Snyder Guest

Dee Snyder - Replied Mar 1, 2002

[​IMG]

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR - Replied Mar 1, 2002

yes...before i kill myself there are a few people who i think dont deserve to live....i got that japanese banzai spirit in me....take down as many before taking down yourself...im fucked up

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Mar 1, 2002

http://smith.senate.gov/Releases/Releases/Images/mang.jpg'>

Mr. Mang loves you.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. HAL

HAL Guest

HAL - Replied Mar 1, 2002

I love you.

6. Dee Snyder

Dee Snyder Guest

[​IMG]

7. astrotrain

astrotrain Banned

astrotrain - Replied Mar 1, 2002

i think about killing myself all the time, its pretty sad... i mean theres a lot of good things goin for me, but it always seems that shit never works out the way i want it to; and it happens so often i almost expect shit not to work out... but anyways, i wouldnt kill myself just because itd be too painful for my family and friends, so whatever...

astrotrain - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. REGULATOR

now i really wanna kill myself:D

9. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Mar 1, 2002

regulator. we all love you. dont die. we dont want another lost. you can get through this man, just give it time things will hopefully turn out good. your my friend man,. talk to me on aim or something whenever you know im always on likea retard.

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Dee Snyder

Dee Snyder Guest

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Mang

load up that gun and point it in dee's direction

please.

12. REGULATOR

of course..this bitch is pissing me off

13. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Mar 1, 2002

hey dee snydick. why dont you stop posting pictures of your fuckni boy friend and go shoot yourself

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Mar 1, 2002

last semester, my parents were talking of getting a divorce...dad moved out, mom got really depressed...she tried to kill herself by overdosing on some antidepressents that the doc gave her to help her through the divorce. i was home by myself for the first time ever for abour 4 weeks while my mom was in the hospital. during this time i reflected on my life...i thought of what my mom did, and i promised myself i would never feel bad for myself again....i took about 2 weeks off from school simply because i wasnt able to concentrate...drank alot of liquer, smoked alot of herb....i dont recommend drinking or smoking your problems away, but if you gotta, i recommend taking some time off school if possible and think about your life, in a positive manner of course...think of how fortunate you are, even if you feel unfortunate...be proud that youre alive....well i failed all my classes last semester but one...that bummed me out, but there was really nothing i could do about it....this semester im working hard to do well in school, and hopefully it will pay off....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Mr. Mang

glad to hear it worked out for you. if you wanna kill or are pised, just get your draw on . . . or paint on

[​IMG]