I HATE COPS.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hating cops is a waste of time and energy. It's like "hating bad weather" or "hating winter." Just take appropriate countermeasures to avoid getting busted. Getting a speeding ticket is like saying "Hey, it's twenty below outside, but NOBODY'S TELLING ME HOW TO DRESS! Fuck that! I'm wearing a t-shirt outside anyway. "

Then, when you get frostbite, it's like saying "It's not fair! The fucking winter is picking on me just because I'm (fill in the blank here--"a punk rocker", "a teenager," "black", "female"--whatever.) I shouldn't have to wear a coat if I don't want to!"

If you don't want a ticket, WEAR A COAT. It's WINTER OUTSIDE, do you see?

Mayber he just cut you some slack, ever think of that? If he wrote you up for the beer, you'd be in deep shit, you might have blown a DUI on the Breath-a-lyzer. He probably didn't want to fuck you up that bad. Good thing you didn't DISS him. Then he would have had a reason to want to make your life shit.

LOL. A fucking cocksucker am I? Don't blame me for your bad judgement, fella. You're lucky he didn't arrest you both right on the spot. WAKE UP before you manage to really fuck your life up royally. Or don't. It's up to you, I could not care less.

Archived