I Hate Carni's

FameWhore

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

they seem kind of evil....but if i had to put up with all these snots and little kids and thugs that thought they were the shit....id get that way too. anyways, the main point is to never leave a trail from the crime of the scene to your house.

i was once told this story about a carnie that worked with a show that would move extremely often, every time they would leave a city the management would give them a map of how to get to the next town and a list of what drugs they would need to be able to stay awake on in order to get there on time. now shes a manager at papajohns. my only question about the whole thing was why didnt meth work for them, i guess i didnt see the point in a list.

Carnie folk are cool as shit.

My old roommate joined a travelling carnival as a game operator. He was one cool dude and so were all of his co-workers. If you're a sucker enough to play the games then you deserve to get your money taken.

As far as drugs and drinking goes they are pretty laid back about it. His boss had a strict "I don't care what you do in your own time.." policy.

everyday after work they just sit around the trailer cirlce and get drunk.

He liked it lots and got to travel, eventually he quit because he wasn't making enough.

carnies r cool

Here is a story of a carnie talking shit to my friend.

My friend is walking around a carnival with his arm around his girlfriend. A carnie operating some sort of game booth said, "Hey, why don't you get her a real bear to hold on to? Ha ha ha."

I thought that was kind of funny.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by sneak

hands up whose seen the simpsons episode with the carnies......?????:)

Homer: Kings among men...

Another CLASSIC!

south park had an episode about carnies too! "shinanigans!!!"

yeah some carnie came in for a tattoo... he said he was a writer... and that his crew was nation wide... and blah blah blah.. anyway.. he got some lame spraycan tattoo with "basic instructions before leaving earth" (bible) above and below it.... he was like "yo dawg, that shit is hottttt" i have a feeling he wasn't the usual carnie.. jerk...

Archived