i hate bees!

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

alright so there i am working. im a delivery guy so im driving and i got the window down its a beutiful day in paradise im enjoying the view when wham! one of these bitches comes out of no where and stings me right in the fucking neck.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/platapie/bees.jpg'>

the only upside to it is i got off work early. but i still got stung in the neck. death to bees!!!!!!!!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/platapie/gozer2.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time I was mowing this lawn and I had to get near the back deck and apparently there was a wasp nest under it. I got too close and they came out and attacked in full force. All of a sudden it felt like my head was on fire. there were like ten of them stinging the shit out of my scalp. I went and got some wasp spray and dusted the motherfuckers.

Guest --zeSto--

in defence of bees (because they are so wrongly persecuted)

Bees will not sting unless you seriously fuck with them.

A bee can only sting once, then it dies. The stinger rips out its guts.

That's why people can do a 'beard' of bees. Dont try it with wasps.

A 'Killer Bee' can sting more than once.

Wasps and Hornets will sting if you look at them funny.

Those are the bastards responsible for the panic and bee hating.

When I was young, my mom raised bees.

You'd wear the gear if you were going into the hive,

but generally I'd just walk around unnoticed.

I'd be smoking a joint in the backyard while 3000 bees were

hiding out just a few feet from me. and I never got stung. NEVER.

but wasps are bitches! fuck them!!

man we got bugs down here that bite, sting, punch and all that shit... those suckers are quick too. i'm telling you the south is not to be fucked with in the summer... all types of alien bugs running around this bitch, and they all are after me!:eek:

Guest platapie

sorry zes. but i still hate the lil fucks for stinging me in the neck! he could have gone fo rliek my arm, but my fuckign neck?!

i remeber my dad telling me one time how he accidently disturbed a bee hive that was on the gorund by a hedge. a swarm of bees chased him over two miles across open country side (until he could find cover) he had bruises all over his head from smacking it so hard trying to get the bees off (he had literally 100's of bee stings). i hate them bad.

Guest --zeSto--

^

those would have been wasps!

I 99% guarantee it!

(the 1% is just cause he might have put his foot through it and killed the queen)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^

those would have been wasps!

I 99% guarantee it!

(the 1% is just cause he might have put his foot through it and killed the queen)

that does sound more likley actually.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

dumbass......just jump into the river, platapuses can swim ya know

i wish there was a river around. i ventured away from my nest. and found myself drivign a car. it was scary...........

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

alright so there i am working. im a delivery guy so im driving and i got the window down its a beutiful day in paradise im enjoying the view when wham! one of these bitches comes out of no where and stings me right in the fucking neck.

hahahahah good for you you stinkin duck billed mammal. nah, the same thing happend to me one time, the other people on the raod that saw me must have thought i was on drugs. or mental patient who escaped from an asylum and stole a car.

http://www.vmnh.org/curators/platypus.jpg'>

i hope this makes it all better.:D

Originally posted by BIG T

man we got bugs down here that bite, sting, punch and all that shit... those suckers are quick too. i'm telling you the south is not to be fucked with in the summer... all types of alien bugs running around this bitch...

haha zesto & makros straight rippin it HAHAHA

Archived