I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsack....

ILoveUnicrns

I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsac....

ok..this is another true story...i had sex with this really hot girl a bunch of times and never noticed anything wrong..probably because i never went down on her....but a few weeks ago a couple of her friends asked me if i noticed anything weird about her pussy and i said "No, but i didnt snack on it." And they proceeded to tell me that the girl had a really big labia that resembled a ballsac. The one girl said she saw it and literally gagged and basically dry heaved right then and there..My question is..should i have sex with the girl again despite the ballsac? I mean, i didnt notice it and she really did have a nice cub.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest freighthed

sure in this day and age it dosen't matter male, female it's all the same...lol just playing confront her about it be all like" yo you know you got nutz?" do whatever tickles your pickle bro even if it is fucking chicks with dicks..

Originally posted by Evil Dee

First it's having a threesome with a busted chick and a dude with psoriasis, now it's sex with a chick with balls. Is there anywhere you won't go?

My thoughts exactly. Dude, you are just wierd...I think maybe you should kick back on the whole sexually active scene until you've figured out what you want. Sex is good, don't get me wrong, but with Unicorn in your name you obviously have some serious thinking to do......

Originally posted by Evil Dee

First it's having a threesome with a busted chick and a dude with psoriasis, now it's sex with a chick with balls. Is there anywhere you won't go?

the first chick wasnt that busted and this one doesnt really have balls, its just a mass of skin and labia resembling a ballsac

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Your first thread was one thing, but now you're just pushing the bullshit line. There is no way in hell you wouldn't have noticed the "ballsack" while having sex with her. Your fingers/dick must be dead otherwise.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Your first thread was one thing, but now you're just pushing the bullshit line. There is no way in hell you wouldn't have noticed the "ballsack" while having sex with her. Your fingers/dick must be dead otherwise.

i swear to god..everytime we had sex we were usually drunk..and i seriously never felt it there

Re: I had sex with a girl and then found out she had a ballsac....

Originally posted by ILoveUnicrns

ok..this is another true story...i had sex with this really hot girl a bunch of times and never noticed anything wrong..probably because i never went down on her....but a few weeks ago a couple of her friends asked me if i noticed anything weird about her pussy and i said "No, but i didnt snack on it." And they proceeded to tell me that the girl had a really big labia that resembled a ballsac. The one girl said she saw it and literally gagged and basically dry heaved right then and there..My question is..should i have sex with the girl again despite the ballsac? I mean, i didnt notice it and she really did have a nice cub.

i could you not know that theres a ballsac by her puss i mean when your hittin it cant you feel it? i think you know its there and i think you like playin with it....

Oh ech ech ech...that's pretty nasty....When i first fucked my gf, i was like "Ah man, please let everything be in order down there...." It was like unwrapping a real nice present and you weren't sure if it had a loaded crossbow or something inside waiting to nail your ass. Fortunatly everything was in order.

Labia hanging down like beef curtains? No way....no fucking way...ever. Grossgusting.

Maybe this girl has labial cancer? HUH!? HOW BOUT THAT? You filthy bastard. Watch, just watch... you won't want to have sex with her and she'll be all like "IS IT MY CROTCH-TUMOR??? IS IT!!??"

And you'll be like "yeah... it's icky". And she'll fucking off herself right then and there. Then her tumor will hatch and the snake beast things that come out will devour your motherfucking eyes. Then see how you like it.

God, am I the only sensitive man?

This one time at band camp....

Are you sure you didn't have a bad acid trip where you couldn't get over the fact that you had a threesome with a guy who has a scaly penis and in order to calm your severly bent mind down your subconcious concocted a memory where you fucked a chick with balls? And then you typed the story up on 12oz? Are you for real dude?

Archived