I Had One Chip

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X+Mar 8 2006, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Mar 8 2006, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 8 2006, 06:18 PM

what kinda chips?

Humpty Dumpty. This really ruined my day. I just gourged on peanut butter to try and get the taste out.

[/b]

i hope youre gonna be near a bathroom for a bit

I think they just had cool ranch around back then.

I mean they had nothing to be cooler than now.

Which makes me think.

When they start phasing out the original flavors and you are left with things like Nacho Cheesier, shouldn't they drop the comparative suffix since there is nothing for it to be whatever-er than?

-fuse?

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 8 2006, 03:15 PM

:yuck:

This is the worst taste I've ever had in my mouth. Don't eat from a really old bag of chips - even if it has never been open.

I REMEMBER AT MY OLD HOUSE I GREW UP IN I USED TO EAT A LOT OF JUNK FOOD. SOMETIMES I WAS TOO LAZY TO THROW THE BAG IN THE TRASH SO I STUFFED IT UNDER THE COUCH. WELL I CLEANED UP THE HOUSE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND LOW AND BEHOLD WERE SOME OLD SCHOOL DORITOS WITH THE OLD SCHOOL LOGO smd532.jpg AND SOME STALE ASS CHIPS STILL IN THE BAG.

THAT SHIT MUST'VE BEEN THERE SINCE BETWEEN '92 TO '94

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 8 2006, 09:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 8 2006, 09:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Mar 8 2006, 08:49 PM

damn you got lucky....a year or so ago i got super sick from a can of clam chowder in my pantry that was dated may of 1996...

ummm..yeah..clam chowder homie? 1996?

[/b]

ha...shit sucked, i had the flu at the time, then it turned into a combo flu/stomach ache/throwing up for a day...and it wasnt manhatten, it was that creamy new england style....my nose was all stuffed up so i couldnt taste the difference.