I had an abortion..

Jimmy Jump

http://store1.yimg.com/I/ppfastore_1802_384152'>

LifeSiteNews..

dont sleep, get yours today..

*NEW YORK, July 23, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - International abortion giant, Planned Parenthood has a line of consumer products, coffee mugs, bumper stickers and t-shirts to spread their message and raise funds. The latest in their 'social fashion' line is a t-shirt for post-abortive women to "assert a powerful message in support of women's rights." The shirt says simply, "I had an abortion."

The world's leading abortion-promoting organization has long striven to undo the stigma attached to women killing their unborn children, but with little result. Despite the enthusiastic support of politicians, rock musicians and movie stars, abortion still has powerful negative associations in the public mind.

The idea of an abortion pride fashion statement has intrigued at least one Canadian journalist. David Warren, a prominent columnist for the Ottawa Citizen responded to LifeSiteNews.com by saying cheerily, "I think it's a great idea." "In fact, I think they should adopt a whole range of slogans. How about, 'I eat unborn babies for breakfast…Vote John Kerry.' Now those would really sell."

The shirts can be purchased online for US $15.00 along with Planned Parenthood condoms, milk chocolate birth control packs, a calendar showing a young woman's tongue-piercing and a selection of "Choice on Earth" Christmas cards.

© Copyright: LifeSite Daily News is a production of Interim Publishing. Permission to republish is granted (with limitation*) but acknowledgement of source is *REQUIRED* (use LifeSiteNews.com)..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been playing too much counterstrike... There was someone on a server last night that was hacking and we kicked him.. then he came back on with the a changed handle. The handle was "jimmy" and the only reason I came in this thread was to say "dude, just get the fuck out, we know you have your wall hacks on"

fuck.

Originally posted by ARCEL

i wonder if they make fertilizer or animal feed out of the fetus carcasses? if so, is there such a thing as a fetus grinder? if not, do they give the fetuses to the mothers?

as far as i know, they dispose of them like they dispose of needles used for giving people shots. kinda like contaminated waste type containers?

Pretty sick...and nasty.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

I've been playing too much counterstrike... There was someone on a server last night that was hacking and we kicked him.. then he came back on with the a changed handle. The handle was "jimmy" and the only reason I came in this thread was to say "dude, just get the fuck out, we know you have your wall hacks on"

fuck.

Haha, wall-hacking, pak2-using, water-hacking, bind-making mother fucking cheaters. Get the fuck out.

Originally posted by High Priest

Are needles really only one time use? Doesnt seem to make much sense, couldnt they just put them thru an auto clave (sic?) and reuse them?

would you ever agree to using a used needle? hahha what a mouthfull

no seriously .. thats dirty and disgusting

aborted fetus should go straight to stem cell research!

damn pro-life retards

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

would you ever agree to using a used needle? hahha what a mouthfull

no seriously .. thats dirty and disgusting

aborted fetus should go straight to stem cell research!

damn pro-life retards

You can sterilize used needles. If the needle was sterile, i would be fine with it.

For those who cant seem to understand:

Ster·ile

adj.

Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.

New needle of course, however i say that because im a wuss. If the needle had been taken care of, cleaned, put thru an auto clave and i wasnt told that the needle had been used prior there would be no problem. I also happen to be a bit of a hypochondriac, so knowing ahead of time would probably freak me out, But that doesnt make it "DIRTY".

Archived