Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I had an abortion..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jimmy Jump, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

http://store1.yimg.com/I/ppfastore_1802_384152'>

[url=http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/jul/04072304.html]LifeSiteNews..[/url]

dont sleep, get yours today..

*NEW YORK, July 23, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - International abortion giant, Planned Parenthood has a line of consumer products, coffee mugs, bumper stickers and t-shirts to spread their message and raise funds. The latest in their 'social fashion' line is a t-shirt for post-abortive women to "assert a powerful message in support of women's rights." The shirt says simply, "I had an abortion."

The world's leading abortion-promoting organization has long striven to undo the stigma attached to women killing their unborn children, but with little result. Despite the enthusiastic support of politicians, rock musicians and movie stars, abortion still has powerful negative associations in the public mind.

The idea of an abortion pride fashion statement has intrigued at least one Canadian journalist. David Warren, a prominent columnist for the Ottawa Citizen responded to LifeSiteNews.com by saying cheerily, "I think it's a great idea." "In fact, I think they should adopt a whole range of slogans. How about, 'I eat unborn babies for breakfast…Vote John Kerry.' Now those would really sell."

The shirts can be purchased online for US $15.00 along with Planned Parenthood condoms, milk chocolate birth control packs, a calendar showing a young woman's tongue-piercing and a selection of "Choice on Earth" Christmas cards.
    © Copyright: LifeSite Daily News is a production of Interim Publishing. Permission to republish is granted (with limitation*) but acknowledgement of source is *REQUIRED* (use LifeSiteNews.com)..

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I've been playing too much counterstrike... There was someone on a server last night that was hacking and we kicked him.. then he came back on with the a changed handle. The handle was "jimmy" and the only reason I came in this thread was to say "dude, just get the fuck out, we know you have your wall hacks on"

fuck.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i wonder if they make fertilizer or animal feed out of the fetus carcasses? if so, is there such a thing as a fetus grinder? if not, do they give the fetuses to the mothers?

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I.E. :

http://www.home.no/mrweizel/gay%20thread.jpg'>

*Tho i would laugh if i saw a girl in that shirt.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

as far as i know, they dispose of them like they dispose of needles used for giving people shots. kinda like contaminated waste type containers?

Pretty sick...and nasty.

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Are needles really only one time use? Doesnt seem to make much sense, couldnt they just put them thru an auto clave (sic?) and reuse them?

10. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

chocolate birth control pills? WHAT THE FUCK.

they never offer me chocolate bc pills..fuckin cunts.:mad:

and the needle thing..

I think i meant those one time use things..oh fuck it. i have no clue what i mean. carry on.

11. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Haha, wall-hacking, pak2-using, water-hacking, bind-making mother fucking cheaters. Get the fuck out.

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

would you ever agree to using a used needle? hahha what a mouthfull
    no seriously .. thats dirty and disgusting

aborted fetus should go straight to stem cell research!
    damn pro-life retards

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

You can sterilize used needles. If the needle was sterile, i would be fine with it.

For those who cant seem to understand:
    Ster·ile
    adj.
    Free from live bacteria or other microorganisms: a sterile operating area; sterile instruments.

14. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

oh i understand that they'd be sterilized
    but if you had the choice, would you rather be using the needle that was sterilized after a + hiv test? or say ..... a brand new needle?

15. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

New needle of course, however i say that because im a wuss. If the needle had been taken care of, cleaned, put thru an auto clave and i wasnt told that the needle had been used prior there would be no problem. I also happen to be a bit of a hypochondriac, so knowing ahead of time would probably freak me out, But that doesnt make it "DIRTY".