I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

avils

yep. in the car on our way home from this crazy party, i found a butchers knife in my pocket. i gave it to my homey, and i took posession of my mini pinch bar. when we got out of the car we started making threatening gestures towards each other and before i knew it, he lunged at me, i grabbed his knife arm, he yanked his knife arm backwards to get out of my grip and the knife went into his cheek, about 1 inch left of his eye. he threw the knife in the bushes then wiped blood on me.

in summary, alcohol and weapons don't mix... unless you like hurting people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by avils

in the car on our way home from this crazy party, i found a butchers knife in my pocket.

hahhahhhahha!!! you FOUND a butchers knife in your pocket??? hahhahahhahha....thats like FINDING a beer bottle in your ass....seriously funny statment....

mabey i just woke up too early....

Guest Stapler

Yes next thing you knew it was in his cheek? Are you sure he wasnt an asshole and you just wanted to hurt him..............But if he was your friend that is fucked up you shgould have more sense not to pull a knife like that.

Re: Re: I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhahhhahha!!! you FOUND a butchers knife in your pocket??? hahhahahhahha....thats like FINDING a beer bottle in your ass....seriously funny statment....

mabey i just woke up too early....

Maybe not...:) :P :) :P :) :P

Originally posted by avils

yep. in the car on our way home from this crazy party, i found a butchers knife in my pocket. i gave it to my homey, and i took posession of my mini pinch bar. when we got out of the car we started making threatening gestures towards each other and before i knew it, he lunged at me, i grabbed his knife arm, he yanked his knife arm backwards to get out of my grip and the knife went into his cheek, about 1 inch left of his eye. he threw the knife in the bushes then wiped blood on me.

in summary, alcohol and weapons don't mix... unless you like hurting people.

werent you also the one in legal trouble with guns?

heh..

Originally posted by UserName

Yeah, 'finding' a butcher's knive like that is kinda funny...does a butcher's knive fit in a pocket btw?

yeah if you got some baggy jeans on you'd be suprised.. but that's how i discovered it... the blade was sticking through my pants and into the seat.. i couldnt move and i was like "what the fuck... a knife !?!?!?"

Re: Re: I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhahhhahha!!! you FOUND a butchers knife in your pocket??? hahhahahhahha....thats like FINDING a beer bottle in your ass....

ummm not that i'd know what its like to find a beer bottle in my ass, but i dont think the two are even remotely similar.

:rolleyes:

hey kids don't play with knives!

a cautionary tale...

many years ago i was playing with a knife (?) and tripped face first onto it, it was one of those thin sharp serrated filleting knives, anyway, it went in through my nostril out the top of my nose past my eyeball and gouged over my eyebrow to my forehead, a lot of blood :eek:

but the good thing is (apart from not losing an eye) i'm barely scarred, people only really notice if i tell them, good scars too, but not the kind of scars to impress the ladies with, probably get more of a 'you fell on a knife? you dumb fuck!' reaction :beat:

oh and i forgot, another cautionary tale...

my friend was messing around with another friend and got stabbed straight in the eye with the point of a pair of drawing compasses by accident, totally fucked his vision, when he was on welfare he got extra money because he qualified as disabled, pretty nasty, but i really feel sorry for the guy who did it, i'd feel guilty as fuck

Originally posted by KaBar

Better wise up before you fuck up seriously. Sounds like Saturday was sort of a wake-up call. You listening? I bet your buddy has a new outlook on life.

kabar, is that directed at me or optimo ???

Originally posted by KaBar

Did Optimo stab his friend in the face by accident TOO? DAMN.

nah you didnt read it right. he stabbed himself because he tried to get out of the grip i had on his arm. but yes we all learnt a valuable lesson... it hurts less to get stabbed when you've been drinking all night.

wherebouts did i say this occured on saturday ?

Archived