Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by avils, Aug 18, 2002.

1. avils

avils Senior Member

yep. in the car on our way home from this crazy party, i found a butchers knife in my pocket. i gave it to my homey, and i took posession of my mini pinch bar. when we got out of the car we started making threatening gestures towards each other and before i knew it, he lunged at me, i grabbed his knife arm, he yanked his knife arm backwards to get out of my grip and the knife went into his cheek, about 1 inch left of his eye. he threw the knife in the bushes then wiped blood on me.

in summary, alcohol and weapons don't mix... unless you like hurting people.

2. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor New Jack

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahhahhhahha!!! you FOUND a butchers knife in your pocket??? hahhahahhahha....thats like FINDING a beer bottle in your ass....seriously funny statment....

mabey i just woke up too early....

4. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Yes next thing you knew it was in his cheek? Are you sure he wasnt an asshole and you just wanted to hurt him..............But if he was your friend that is fucked up you shgould have more sense not to pull a knife like that.

5. UserName

UserName Guest

Yeah, 'finding' a butcher's knive like that is kinda funny...does a butcher's knive fit in a pocket btw?

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Woulda been better if it were a double homicide. You both lunged at each other and butchered each others throats.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Re: Re: I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

Maybe not...:) :p :) :p :) :p

8. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

9. sneak

sneak Guest

hahaha, i think the word "retard" come to mind!!!!

10. melt

melt Member

i wanna see the look on the face of the person who finds that bloody butcher knife.

11. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

if i got a quarter for everytime i heard that....

12. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

werent you also the one in legal trouble with guns?
    heh..

13. avils

avils Senior Member

yeah if you got some baggy jeans on you'd be suprised.. but that's how i discovered it... the blade was sticking through my pants and into the seat.. i couldnt move and i was like "what the fuck... a knife !?!?!?"

14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

muahhaahahah!!!

15. avils

avils Senior Member

Re: Re: I had a drunken knife play fight with my friend.. and his face got stabbed

ummm not that i'd know what its like to find a beer bottle in my ass, but i dont think the two are even remotely similar.

:rolleyes: