i had a dream last night....

seeking

that there was some big 12oz picnic and everyone was there, but no one looked like writers really, and there was alot of 30somethign women... i got there late and tried looking for secret cause i didnt really know anyone else, when i found her we immediatly left... well, we left after i met 'dumb hot' anyway.

there was also some whole big train hopping thing that went on as well, but im not sure if that w before or after the 12oz part...

thats all...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

i had a dream i was playin with a slip n slide. and it went down this big ass hill to a jump, and then into a pool. but i got too much speed and completly cleard the damn pool and skidded like 10 feet. then woke up, it was crazy.

Thats fucking A+

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

i had a dream that i went to my cousin's house and for some reason my aunt bought me a red honda civic. that was cool but i hate red. anyway there was some other weird shit going on at my cousin's house. then me and my sister were talking and i scratched my head and noticed i didnt have hair. i asked my sister what happened and she said my parents cut it all off while i was sleeping. i started crying and asking why. when i woke up i for sure checked my head cuz i mom did tell me she was going to give me benadryls and cut my hair off while im sleeping.

I had a fucking weird dream a while back.. It was unusual cos I decided to write it down on my computer... what a dull life I lead http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> wrote it in the style of Stanley Donwood (he does Radiohead's art- http://www.slowlydownward.com )

I find myself at my old school though I cannot remember why. I am in the computer room which is on the first floor of a modern extension. I am rushing around trying to find a decent computer that isn't screwed up, when whilst looking outside I am shocked to see two dead bodies in green boiler suits lying in a wheelbarrow, whilst two or three people seem to be walking around examining them. The sight is truly gruesome. The skeletons are clearly visible, though there is bloody flesh surrounding the bones, whilst the hair remains attached to the skull. I ask the teacher present in the room, a man in his 40s, whether the two bodies have been killed. He says yes, though he says it in an unemotional way that made me extremely uneasy.

I feel very nervous. The killer must be in the school. I look out of a window that looks into a main corridor and see a menacing looking looking pupil of about 16. He is staring, or perhaps glancing, at me and our eyes meet. I feel terrified. I am convinced this is the killer. I want to tell the teacher that I'll be next, though I feel this to be unnecessary as it would be taken in the wrong way. I continue working.

After a while, I go over to another computer to see why everyone else is going over to look and several times I glance at the window, each and every time my glance is met back by a menacing stare. It seems that the group is growing. There are about 4 charves, and I recognise them all to be from my current school. I return to my computer with a few onlookers to show them my work. After they depart, I find what appears to be a human arm partially wrapped cloth, its hand resting on my keyboard. I am terrified. I call the teacher over. On closer inspection the arm appears to be a fake, a practical joke. I decide to leave, and go to my year groups common room.

I descend the stairs slowly. They seem to be completely warped, with some steps leading off at unreasonable angles, whilst there is a considerable gap between the last step and the floor. I enter the common room, which is directly underneath the computer room, with a bang. I kick the door open, cover my face with my hands and just before I reach the opposite wall, I roll backwards, again and again and everything goes blurred and fuzzy and i wake up.

hmmm. the dream was better than the story.

Archived