Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i guess i only need 4 hours of sleep to function

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

cos i'm wide a fuckin wake. this shit sucks

2. Cup of Warm Milk will do you right.

3. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Not that I'm trying to have shit in common with you ABC. But I'm pretty much like this most the time. I go to bed around 5 or so. Generally I have work in the morning around 9 or 10, so I wake up around 8 or 9. Go to work, when I come home sometimes I manage to nap for an hour or so, usually not...

It kinda freaks my girl out I think.

4. I am having the insomniaz too.....it really sucks

5. stunt double

stunt double Senior Member

that shit sucks, i went through a phase of not being able to sleep... just when ive been stressed and shit. glad im not like that anymore.

6. MA562

MA562 Member

i wish i wasnt awake right now
    4:56am

7. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

i read that if you're having trouble sleeping, you shouldn't be on electronics, or reading, because they stimulate the mind and that ain't gonna help you nap.

also, don't try counting sheep jumping a fence, because sheep are active and thinking about jumping will make your mind active. try thinking you're a bird, flying across a meadow, counting how many sleeping sheep you see.

8. You are gay.......really gay........for sheep

9. Mauler5150

Mauler5150 Veteran Member

Oh my god its a sheep fucker!!!!

Anyways I totally relate to this, but I find the insomnia only lasts me a few days before I get a hell flu and get really achey. Happened last week after gettting 4 hours sleep a night (no drugs) for 3 days straight, then spent a half a day sleeping. Gotta hate that shit.

10. IRONHEAD

IRONHEAD Senior Member

thats all the army is required to give you....although they now give you eight hours in basic.

11. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?

12. FSone

FSone Member

fucked up body clocks ftw?

13. madsencarl

madsencarl Senior Member

no, this dude is:

http://www.well.com/~mick/insomnia/insomnia.12.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006
  14. Abracadabra