I GOT THIS ITCH...

T=E=A=S=E

does anyone know the cure for some old faggot ass shit that makes your balls itch called "fermentoritus" ???????

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 22 2004, 02:28 AM

Hey Tease, why don't you keep posting a new thread for every little problem you have, even post multiple threads for one problem. Don't bother going to other threads already made on the topic, and don't go to threads that have been sitting near the top for the past couple of weeks that are all about having problems with your computers.

Next time you run out of milk, make a thread about it. Next time some girl so much as looks in your direction, make another thread about it. Next time you make a thread, make another thread about that thread to talk about how ill the thread you made was.

You tool.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Resurrection

ROTFLMAO DAMN THIS NIGGA TEASE IS HILARIOUS. STRAIGHT PUNKIN FOOLS CUZ HE KEEP HIS GAME TRUMP TIGHT. NIGGAZ WANNA ACT HARD BUT THEY GET THEY CAPS PEELED BACK. STRAIGHT UP. WHEN TEASE'S NAME IS BROUGHT UP, MOST NIGGAZ IN THE HOOD ARE MORE SHOOK THAN ALI AT THE ATLANTA OLYMPICS LIGHTING THE TORCH. STRAIGHT UP.

Guest Resurrection
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 22 2004, 03:18 AM

i wish i had a rash wonka... that would mean i was atleast getting some.

YO NIGGA DAT RIGHT THERE IS CUTTING-EDGE PHILOSOPHY MY NIGGA. THAT WAS DEEP. NIGGAS CAN'T FRONT, YOU BE DROPPIN SOME KNOWLEDGE ON THESE SUCKAS AND I BE FEELIN IT. STRAIGHT UP.

this must be directly realted to your "trojans, no not the condoms" thread, if you dont cap up, your shit can get burnt, and that goes for almost any place you may find the urge to stick your dinkus. Yor pops is not there for you man. WTF, the first thing in the "talk" is beware where you go pokin around.

sheeit youngin if you aint strapped all day your bound to run into the 'ich'

Guest HESHIANDET

i steady open these stupid joints....

and hit raw.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 21 2004, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 21 2004, 10:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Chad@Dec 22 2004, 03:23 AM

hey tease i got an idea. How about you make a Tease thread that way u dont have to make mulitiple ones and u can post all ur problems in one thread. hahaha

how about you goto http://www.fuck-your-ideas.com and post that shit there?

:shook:

[/b]

thats a very good idea

the fools be all like..."oooh tease we wanna pour a gallon of haterade all over yer anglo saxson ass" and then auto maticly hate an shit b..

kidding

fuckaduck

one time in the summer i woke up and my nutsack was itchy like what. so i scratched the fuck out of it and fell back asleep. i then woke back up and my nutsack was swollen like what. so i was like what the fuck it was itching so bad i couldn't fall back asleep. it was weird if i held my nutsack it would like 'deflate' from the warmth, but soon go back to its swollen shape. and i never had anything that itched that bad in my life. so finally after being plagued with it for like 3 days i finally got some Curex and put it on there like what, and voila it worked.

then like a couple days later i had a cyst near my nipple that lasted for like 48 hrs.

weird.