i got the spinnies

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

i've never understood people who post on 123oz when they're drunk. when i'm drunk i can't even stand to look at a computer screen. i get so incredibly bored and depressed that i just end up screaming and throwing shit everywhere. and falling out of my chair.

Spinnies is that like when your eyes constantly keep rolling back so u cant stop looking floor to ceiling? I get that when i drink rum! actually now that i think about it its the other one where the room feels like its spinning (duh) i get that too... sometimes, i get the floor to ceiling one more tho...

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

i get so incredibly bored and depressed that i just end up screaming and throwing shit everywhere. and falling out of my chair.

wouldn't that be a better reason to get on 12oz.? :idea:

Originally posted by Jackson

Spinnies is that like when your eyes constantly keep rolling back so u cant stop looking floor to ceiling? I

oh ok haha the first time i got fully drunk, i drank a steel reserve high gravity 40, i was sitting back in my chair trying to watch tv, the tv was just a blur and i had to concentrate to keep from laying my head back, and changing channels with the cable menu thing was super hard. i pissed on the bathroom floor, fell asleep with the tv on and woke up at 8 in the morning with a headache. i opened the window and threw the bottle in the neighbors kiddie pool, haha it was funny seeing it floating around in the brown bag the next day. ahhh, good times...