Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i got the spinnies

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Jun 11, 2003.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

looks like its gonna be throw up time for two nights in a row in 5...4...3...2...ill be right back....

2. ment2

ment2 New Jack

ive been getting the spins a lot lately... the last few times i drank... got em last night and BLEW CHUNKS in a bathtub. have fun!

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Last time i drunk spewed tha fuck up then got with some trick bout 3 hours later and she was like ewwwwwwww you taste like vomit and i done start laughin hahahaha

4. i've never understood people who post on 123oz when they're drunk. when i'm drunk i can't even stand to look at a computer screen. i get so incredibly bored and depressed that i just end up screaming and throwing shit everywhere. and falling out of my chair.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

the only time i puked drunk was when i burped and a little bit of wine came out

6. shaolinmasta

You must be a piss weak drinker than fucken slam that shit down down a lot of shots in a short space of time all of a sudden it will hit you and youll be like fuuuuuck i shouldnt of done that

7. Dick Quickwood

id rather take my time and keep it down

8. shaolinmasta

fair enough

you enjoy it better that way

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Spinnies is that like when your eyes constantly keep rolling back so u cant stop looking floor to ceiling? I get that when i drink rum! actually now that i think about it its the other one where the room feels like its spinning (duh) i get that too... sometimes, i get the floor to ceiling one more tho...

10. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

http://www.trendsetters.com/images/issues/content/20030326/GiovannaCorsica+SP6-7.gif'>

oh, you aint talking about these. i dont drink.much.

11. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

DAMN.

12. Krook

Krook Banned

wouldn't that be a better reason to get on 12oz.? :idea:

13. Dick Quickwood

oh ok haha the first time i got fully drunk, i drank a steel reserve high gravity 40, i was sitting back in my chair trying to watch tv, the tv was just a blur and i had to concentrate to keep from laying my head back, and changing channels with the cable menu thing was super hard. i pissed on the bathroom floor, fell asleep with the tv on and woke up at 8 in the morning with a headache. i opened the window and threw the bottle in the neighbors kiddie pool, haha it was funny seeing it floating around in the brown bag the next day. ahhh, good times...

14. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

15. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

Shit, I go hide in the bathroom after every meal.:yuck: