Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got the poison - I got the remedy.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Nov 7, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

About 75 grams of Nutmeg taken in milk (25 grams per glass-skull it) will, after about 3 hours, produce some interesting effects, including visual hallucinations. The active constituents are similar to mescaline and amphetamines.

I posted this in the hopes that you assholes will stop talking about pharmaceuticals, and chat about something more basic. Leave it dormant.

You kill every scene before it has a chance to even become a scene with your online chitter.

I know I used to yip yap about this pill and that....but fuck it. Im not dumb anymore.

You assholes do know that police read this board, and shit like that leads to tougher shit to go through to get what I want. So don't make it hard for any of us and keep your gay little mouths shut.

Sooo, I hope that the moderators will kill the pill threads already and start banning idiots that keep em going.

Go drink some nutmegmilk.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i prefer fruit juice

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

shit dawg... i'm an OG from the pill poppin hipster scene... and word, these kids is blowin it up...

recreational use of presciption drugs ain't nothin new... and threads about it on some message board ani't gonna make it any harder to get yer hands on em...

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Read "Junky" by William S. Burroughs. Its details how junkies were abusing prescription drugs in the 50's.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

:paranoid angst withdrawl:

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

that book's rad...

8. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

popgunwar youre the one who talks about pills and being high all the time, not to mention putting them all over your artwork. whose killing the scene? and what scene is that exactly?

9. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

that was like...3 weeks ago...:D

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

and also quit crying a river about people making it harder for you to get your hands on pills. maybe theyre doing you a favor in the long run.

11. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

and the prodigy? damn dog.

12. spec

spec Guest

orange soda

13. DMX

DMX Guest

man fuck you all. popgunwar is saying something propper here. you fucking morons.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/detail/611382b.jpg'>

no joke, this shit is good with a bit of sprite.

15. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

it's all about pill poppin' and white belts.