I got the poison - I got the remedy.

JoeyLawrence

About 75 grams of Nutmeg taken in milk (25 grams per glass-skull it) will, after about 3 hours, produce some interesting effects, including visual hallucinations. The active constituents are similar to mescaline and amphetamines.

I posted this in the hopes that you assholes will stop talking about pharmaceuticals, and chat about something more basic. Leave it dormant.

You kill every scene before it has a chance to even become a scene with your online chitter.

I know I used to yip yap about this pill and that....but fuck it. Im not dumb anymore.

You assholes do know that police read this board, and shit like that leads to tougher shit to go through to get what I want. So don't make it hard for any of us and keep your gay little mouths shut.

Sooo, I hope that the moderators will kill the pill threads already and start banning idiots that keep em going.

Go drink some nutmegmilk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

popgunwar youre the one who talks about pills and being high all the time, not to mention putting them all over your artwork. whose killing the scene? and what scene is that exactly?

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by PopGunWar

I know I used to yip yap about this pill and that....but fuck it. Im not dumb anymore.

that was like...3 weeks ago...:D

Guest fr8lover

and also quit crying a river about people making it harder for you to get your hands on pills. maybe theyre doing you a favor in the long run.

Archived