I Got Stopped By Cops today

Gunm

Yeah, so i was at the bar and I head to use the restroom. Pissing my worrues away, I thought to myself " Put in a good day at work, good buzz, food at home....not too bad." Soon to be bad.

As soon as I left the toilet, two cops bear right the fuck down on me saying "Excuse me sir, we need to see your drivers license. please stay here for a moment." I start getting all the questions about where I was over the weekend, who i was with, etc...

As it turns out, there was a home invasion over the weekend and some dickhead at a pizza parlor fingered me as one of the suspects ("Yeah, there's a guy at the ((insert bar name here.)) wearing a blue shirt and a white hat. I'm sure it's him!!!).

I had to put up with a bunch of bullshit (more questions, checking me for warrants, etc...) and finally I was set free. Way to kill the buzz.

That was the highlight of my day i guess.

Oh yeah, my new i-pod mini is the shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT PULLED UP ABOUT THREE NIGHTS AGO AT AROUND THREE IN THE MORNING AFTER A NIGHT OF HITTING ROLLIE TAGS AROUND THE JOINT. I WAS DRIVING THROUGH SOME BACKSTREETS AND THE COPS PULLED ME UP

"TURBO, DO YOU OFTEN DRIVE AROUND THE BACKSTREETS OF +FAKE SUBURB NAME+ WHERE THERE IS A HIGH INCIDENT OF ROBBERY?"

ME: ARE YOU IMPLYING IM A THIEF?, BECAUSE I DONT APPRECIATE THAT, IM ON MY WAY HOME FROM A FRIENDS PLACE

PIGS: BREATH TEST - RAN CHECKS ON MY LICENSE FOR LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES, SCOUTED AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF MY CAR TO SEE IF THEY COULD PING ME FOR ANYTHING

THE FUCKERS GOT NOTHING AND SO HE HAD A TANTY AND LEFT

FUCK I HATE COPS

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK@Apr 22 2005, 01:36 PM

I GOT PULLED UP ABOUT THREE NIGHTS AGO AT AROUND THREE IN THE MORNING AFTER A NIGHT OF HITTING ROLLIE TAGS AROUND THE JOINT. I WAS DRIVING THROUGH SOME BACKSTREETS AND THE COPS PULLED ME UP

"TURBO, DO YOU OFTEN DRIVE AROUND THE BACKSTREETS OF +FAKE SUBURB NAME+ WHERE THERE IS A HIGH INCIDENT OF ROBBERY?"

ME: ARE YOU IMPLYING IM A THIEF?, BECAUSE I DONT APPRECIATE THAT, IM ON MY WAY HOME FROM A FRIENDS PLACE

PIGS: BREATH TEST - RAN CHECKS ON MY LICENSE FOR LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES, SCOUTED AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF MY CAR TO SEE IF THEY COULD PING ME FOR ANYTHING

THE FUCKERS GOT NOTHING AND SO HE HAD A TANTY AND LEFT

FUCK I HATE COPS

why didn't you have a scrum. that should sort the men from the boys

all of my "stopped by cops" stories end with handcuffs.

its pretty shitty.

Like you hear people tell stories about how this one time some wild shit happened and a cop was involved and they got let go or some shit.

Mine all end with, "so I get out of jail...."

ive been pulled over being mistaken as..a car theif,they thought i robbed some woman because i was walking across the street with a handbang,turns out i have stencils and cans in there..ive been stopped on numerous accounts of bullshit..and that is why we have police.

Originally posted by ^ . ^+Apr 21 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (^ . ^ - Apr 21 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you should go back and beat the fuck outta that dude at the pizza place.

[/b]

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Apr 21 2005, 10:22 PM

yeah, and ass rape his sister with a golf club

<!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Apr 21 2005, 10:25 PM

use the 7 iron, god

This is why this forum rules.

12_oz_prophet++

not too shabby...the other day i got put in hadcuffs because i took some dudes broken frisbee on the way to Bons. He followed me and took my picture on his camera phone. I give the hero the double-bird cuz the guy is off the hook.

get to bons, order my food, cops show up and handcuff me. I started laughing and then my other friend got cuffed.

-the cops did not take to well to the line about not having more important things to do. Ah well. they were both female and bitch-like.

older cops tend to be ok, the younger ones who feel they have something to prove are the ones to look out for..... they will antagonise you into shouting and being agressive just so they can get that arrest for a public disorder offence...... it pays just to bite your tongue sometimes!

yo like 2 weeks ago i was like utra drunk at a bar and was pissin in the bathroom and i decided to hit some mop tags i did two and they destroyed this bathroom dripped all the way to the floor any way my stupid ass was still in bar for a bit and the guy who own the bar figgers out it was me that killed his tiles and is like all in my face grabbin me in shit so hes yelling for a few minutes and i think he mention the cops so i broke free from this dude and dip set out the door running but i was wasted so i wasnt so speedy or coordinated so the dude chases me like a half a block and gives me a kick in the back of the knee and i hit the deck real hard, got a bunch scars in shit from it, any way got hauled back in the bar and cleaned the whole bathroom(the beezy i was with did most of it tho) so he wouldnt call the popos. it was gay. plus i lost my phone when i fell over. and like a week later got a call from the cops, said they found it on the ground near the place, i got it back but it had been ran over by a car so its useless now. how do yous guys like my sentance structure? i could write and english textbook for real... by the way this was all in italy

one guy I know was arrested for passing out on the street, being drunk or whatever bullshit reason. maybe just for opening his mouth or something.

So they drove to the station, but left him in the back of the van. After two hours sitting in the van, he needed to take a dump... so he called to the number service to get the number of the police station. He called once, complained about the situation... another hour passed and he called again, threatening to take a dump in the van FOR REAL.

Then they let him go

such is life

I've had some memorable runins with the police....I'll spare you all the stories, but one that relates to the one you posted above...

I was about 17 or 18..sitting in my car with my buddies smoking cheeba behind a grocery store. We turn the corner and get some pizza at Little Caesars...a cop parks next to us and starts to question me. He said that someone's house just got robbed down the street and my car matched the description...

Remember I was high as fuck...so I get paranoid right then and there..so I say nah we didn't do anything, go ahead and check my car out....(luckily we didn't clam bake)....he lets us go.

We sigh a big breath of relief...until I run over a concrete island in the middle of the parking lot...I was so blazed I didn't see it.. Soon after my front tire goes flat.. We get out and it starts to rain.

My buddy gets out this can of inflate-a-tire...he tries to inflate the tire but it won't work. His dumb ass takes a screw driver and hits the nozzle...it sprays in his eyes and he starts screaming...shit was so funny....we had to drive a 1/4 mile on a flat to my house...what a night..

Damn cops

I was arrested at 9 am wednesday morning (that just passed), and bonded out at 9 pm that night. fleeing charge, jumped out of a car, hid out for about an hour and a half here and there, damn dogs. ended up played some cards, ate some shitty food, almost got some ink done, seen some niggas i knew, met some new niggas, got some numbers, went the fuck home. jumped in a chevy on 22s, watched tv on the way home fuck the police im out

Originally posted by Hermdog@Apr 22 2005, 01:28 PM

I've had some memorable runins with the police....I'll spare you all the stories, but one that relates to the one you posted above...

I was about 17 or 18..sitting in my car with my buddies smoking cheeba behind a grocery store. We turn the corner and get some pizza at Little Caesars...a cop parks next to us and starts to question me. He said that someone's house just got robbed down the street and my car matched the description...

Remember I was high as fuck...so I get paranoid right then and there..so I say nah we didn't do anything, go ahead and check my car out....(luckily we didn't clam bake)....he lets us go.

We sigh a big breath of relief...until I run over a concrete island in the middle of the parking lot...I was so blazed I didn't see it.. Soon after my front tire goes flat.. We get out and it starts to rain.

My buddy gets out this can of inflate-a-tire...he tries to inflate the tire but it won't work. His dumb ass takes a screw driver and hits the nozzle...it sprays in his eyes and he starts screaming...shit was so funny....we had to drive a 1/4 mile on a flat to my house...what a night..

Damn cops

hahaha oh man, that's the only way shit like that ever happens

all damn together