Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Got Stopped By Cops today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, so i was at the bar and I head to use the restroom. Pissing my worrues away, I thought to myself " Put in a good day at work, good buzz, food at home....not too bad." Soon to be bad.

As soon as I left the toilet, two cops bear right the fuck down on me saying "Excuse me sir, we need to see your drivers license. please stay here for a moment." I start getting all the questions about where I was over the weekend, who i was with, etc...

As it turns out, there was a home invasion over the weekend and some dickhead at a pizza parlor fingered me as one of the suspects ("Yeah, there's a guy at the ((insert bar name here.)) wearing a blue shirt and a white hat. I'm sure it's him!!!).

I had to put up with a bunch of bullshit (more questions, checking me for warrants, etc...) and finally I was set free. Way to kill the buzz.

That was the highlight of my day i guess.

Oh yeah, my new i-pod mini is the shit.

2. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

you should go back and beat the fuck outta that dude at the pizza place.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, and ass rape his sister with a golf club

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

use the 7 iron, god

5. 8onus

8onus Banned

this shit happens to me at least once a month because apparently the only white kids in my neighborhood are there to buy drugs...BS.

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

im thinking more along the lines of a driver

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

and this has happend to me before also. shit is such a bust.

8. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I GOT PULLED UP ABOUT THREE NIGHTS AGO AT AROUND THREE IN THE MORNING AFTER A NIGHT OF HITTING ROLLIE TAGS AROUND THE JOINT. I WAS DRIVING THROUGH SOME BACKSTREETS AND THE COPS PULLED ME UP

"TURBO, DO YOU OFTEN DRIVE AROUND THE BACKSTREETS OF +FAKE SUBURB NAME+ WHERE THERE IS A HIGH INCIDENT OF ROBBERY?"

ME: ARE YOU IMPLYING IM A THIEF?, BECAUSE I DONT APPRECIATE THAT, IM ON MY WAY HOME FROM A FRIENDS PLACE

PIGS: BREATH TEST - RAN CHECKS ON MY LICENSE FOR LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES, SCOUTED AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF MY CAR TO SEE IF THEY COULD PING ME FOR ANYTHING

THE FUCKERS GOT NOTHING AND SO HE HAD A TANTY AND LEFT

FUCK I HATE COPS

9. Abracadabra

why didn't you have a scrum. that should sort the men from the boys

10. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

i got stopped by a DARE cop yesterday, advising me not to smoke marijuana and other illegal substances. you could imagine the "what the fuck" look on my face.

11. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

12. 8onus

8onus Banned

what? they can stop you just to say that?!?!?

13. useurname

useurname Member

I got stopped one time because the cops thought me and my friend were snipers true story.....and what is a dare cop?

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

all of my "stopped by cops" stories end with handcuffs.

its pretty shitty.

Like you hear people tell stories about how this one time some wild shit happened and a cop was involved and they got let go or some shit.

Mine all end with, "so I get out of jail...."

15. Abracadabra

glik, you're just too gangster-y to let off with a warning