i got so much ice...you can skate on me.

Guest JSUN

the subject is just a joke...

recently, i received a silver chain necklace as a gift, and i never owned a piece of jewelry before.

anyways, i was wondering if sweat damages silver...cuz i was skateboarding today and i was afraid all my sweat would ruin it. i want to keep the necklace in the best condition as possible.

if you have any tips or advice, i would appreciate it.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight stunna this is what you do. buy that jewelery dip shit and when your bling gets a little dull let it sit in there for 10 min and it will look good as new. another thing you can do is not wear it. no one's going to think youre a real balla with silver on anyway.

Guest Remi Martin

my girl laced me with a real nice watch, expensive!!

so im skating to work, eat shit, scratch up the band, no big deal i thought cause i worked at a watch spot and ordered new bands all the time, so i call up the manufacturer and the new band is like a weeks pay...

lesson learned, dont skate with expensive jewlery, but unless your shit is turning green allready i wouldnt worry about sweat

ha ha..

i'm not trying to look ghettorific or something with a silver necklace.

like i said before i never owned jewelry in my life, and i received it as a gift.

i'm sorry i choose to wear something i received as a gift from somebody i love.

bling bling.

Archived