1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i got so much ice...you can skate on me.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JSUN, Jun 14, 2001.

1. JSUN

JSUN Guest

i got so much ice...you can skate on me.

Discussion started by JSUN - Jun 14, 2001

the subject is just a joke...

recently, i received a silver chain necklace as a gift, and i never owned a piece of jewelry before.

anyways, i was wondering if sweat damages silver...cuz i was skateboarding today and i was afraid all my sweat would ruin it. i want to keep the necklace in the best condition as possible.

if you have any tips or advice, i would appreciate it.

thanks.

2. dead people rule

dead people rule 12oz Member

dead people rule - Replied Jun 14, 2001

my advice would be to cram it in your ass, i hear thats great for silver.

[This message has been edited by dead people rule (edited 06-14-2001).]

dead people rule - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Jun 14, 2001

aight stunna this is what you do. buy that jewelery dip shit and when your bling gets a little dull let it sit in there for 10 min and it will look good as new. another thing you can do is not wear it. no one's going to think youre a real balla with silver on anyway.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Remi Martin

Remi Martin Guest

Remi Martin - Replied Jun 14, 2001

my girl laced me with a real nice watch, expensive!!
    so im skating to work, eat shit, scratch up the band, no big deal i thought cause i worked at a watch spot and ordered new bands all the time, so i call up the manufacturer and the new band is like a weeks pay...
    lesson learned, dont skate with expensive jewlery, but unless your shit is turning green allready i wouldnt worry about sweat

5. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 14, 2001

I ALLWAYS WANTED A SILVER NECKLASE To look all pimp while i sakate..!

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 14, 2001

dont worry about my spelling.im just a fucking NINJA..

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. JSUN

JSUN Guest

JSUN - Replied Jun 14, 2001

ha ha..
    i'm not trying to look ghettorific or something with a silver necklace.
    like i said before i never owned jewelry in my life, and i received it as a gift.

i'm sorry i choose to wear something i received as a gift from somebody i love.

bling bling.