I got robbed

ounceaddict

So I live in a small apartment, and I cant find my bookbag anywhere, I have a car too, and it was towed on Friday, when I went to pick up my car, I noticed my doors were unlocked, it was ackward cause I dont do that shit, anyway, I checked to see if anything was gone, my CD player, my cologne, a knife, shit like that, nothing was taken, so I come home. two days later, I lok for my bag, and cant find it at the house, I look for it in the car and its not there, it was fucking robbed by the tow truck people. wI called them up telling them I lodst my bag and maybe it happened there aand I told them Im just calling everywhere Ive been that day, they saind they aint got it. I'll go over on monday maybe, but what the fuck can i do? should I jack random bookbags on campus until I feel better or something like that? Theyre wasnt anything valuable in the bag, but there was some real important papers and shit that are valuable to me. This sucks. Im praying that I just left it somehwere like a friends house and he/she will call me up and tell me they have my bag, but I really doubt I left it anywhere,cause I almost never carry it around.

and Im tripping a little cause I think I left a checkbook in there, but Im hoping not, I think I should go to the bank and let them know either way. Im really thinking about jacking bookbags now, just so everyone else has a shitty time/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dANce'N'grAf

man that sucks im sorry.....i had my ps2 stolen about a yr ago but i got it back so its cool....but it sucked its the worse feeling in your stomach

Originally posted by johndoe

ive been robbed before at this chill spot i was painting at, they only got like 5 bucks tho.

i wish someone would try to rob me while i was painting they would get a face full of montana and a beating of a life time

gum? you must be a psycho, Im not going to go to jail for years just to get back at someone for robbing me. besides I dont own any gum, and I dont think Ill buy any soon, its not worth it. Gum should only be used for chewing and blowing bubbles, nothing more. damn rap music

Originally posted by ounceaddict

towed on Friday, when I went to pick up my car, I noticed my doors were unlocked, it was ackward cause I dont do that shit

they more than likely popped your lock

so they could steer your car around the tow yard

they also arent responsible for anything that is missing

belive me, ive had more than a few vehicles impounded

have a nice day.

no aim at work.

it's quite possible we haven't met, but i've run into a few people in yards out there, so figured you might have been one of them. either way, you're not navy, and he's the backstreet boy that i really love, so it doesnt matter.

;)

Archived