Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got pulled over the other day, because i'm young...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Flubug Starski, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Flubug Starski

Flubug Starski Senior Member

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/8110/group2.jpg'>

You have our deepest condolences.

2. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

Hahaha...that sucks, dude. But personally, I wouldn't expect any other kind of treatment from cops...

3. st.nick

st.nick Member

take off the stupid euro and put your WA plate on

4. Trend

Trend Member

yea, why would you keep your euro plates on when you're not in europe?

5. Comp

Comp Senior Member

beacuse the car was made in europe and isn't made for stupid american lisence plates,so euro plate makes the front look a lot cleaner. but i ended up taking it off. Too much hassle.

6. st.nick

st.nick Member

stupid american license plates he said. move to europe.

7. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

i hate those pigs

well...i'm kinda hungry for some pork or bacon

8. Comp

Comp Senior Member

well today i was driving on the main road by my house and this cool guy in a mk3 GTi was behind me and he had a euro plate and i was like "that's a cool guy."
    Then i get behind this buick goin' real slow so this guy passes both me AND the buick on the main road in a no passing zone and continues on his high rate of speed, i'd say he was going at least 60 and flies right by johnny law.

Now this officer looks up and sees my european liscence plate and my washington one placed in the window to avoid being pulled over, i have checked with several officers and they said it was ok to have your washington plate in the window. But then johnny law pulls me over. I think what a crock, maybe he didn't see my washington plate. He then tells me that the other officers were lying and that i had to remove my plate. Then he says that it's an 86 dollar ticket and i've been told on several accounts that it's a 71 dollar ticket. And that it's legal to place your liscence plate on the dash. I was pulled over because i'm a teenager and the reckless speed demon with euro plate was like 25. what luck eh?

9. subclub

subclub New Jack

fucking pigs, man.

NOTHING CHANGES