I got prostituted by a nun

Vanity

so i went to this charity doowhackey w/ a buncha lawyers and politicians and ish... free food and free booze, so it wasn't too bad.

but it was sponsored by a church, or covenant, or whereever it is nuns kick it.

any who, i started chatting it up w/ one of them, after she kept trying to give me wine (not much of a wine man), and after awhile, we found that we shared an interest in a specific subject. she informed me that there was a lecture coming up on said topic and that i should check it out, and that i should give her my number. i nodded and stuffed some cake into my mouth, as she left.

there were some hot nuns there; she wasn't one of em.

well, after the whole shindig, she comes hunting me down for my info. I gave her my business card, knowing that she could prolly give me some business, and that i might actually check out the lecture.

she said she'd be in contact with me... we're supposed to go together :shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity@Nov 6 2004, 04:30 AM

so i went to this charity doowhackey w/ a buncha lawyers and politicians and ish... free food and free booze, so it wasn't too bad.

but it was sponsored by a church, or covenant, or whereever it is nuns kick it.

any who, i started chatting it up w/ one of them, after she kept trying to give me wine (not much of a wine man), and after awhile, we found that we shared an interest in a specific subject. she informed me that there was a lecture coming up on said topic and that i should check it out, and that i should give her my number. i nodded and stuffed some cake into my mouth, as she left.

there were some hot nuns there; she wasn't one of em.

well, after the whole shindig, she comes hunting me down for my info. I gave her my business card, knowing that she could prolly give me some business, and that i might actually check out the lecture.

she said she'd be in contact with me... we're supposed to go together :shook:

did you get photos of the hot nuns ?