I got IT again

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ODS-1+Sep 10 2005, 07:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Sep 10 2005, 07:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Sep 10 2005, 06:29 PM

dont scratch your nuts

Poison ivy on the dick. Thanks for that image.

[/b]

that has happened to me before.

I am one of those people tht when I get it on a small portion of my body I have a complete sytematic reactiona nd most of my body breaks out. The first time I got it myself and a few friends were cutting some ivy off of a channel wall in my town and sicne at the time I was 19 years old and had never gotten poison ivy I thaught nothing of cutting these branches down. So of course I got the oils from it all over my hands and ended up taking a piss later and therefore getting the oils on my wang. Needless to say having it on my cock and on my eyelid are two of the worst places I can think of to have it other than my asshole.

I have said this to you before and I will say it to you again, get this stuff called zanfel. It has sand in it so when you put it on it open up the skin (and scratches mmmmmm) so that the medicine can penetrate better and it usually will clear it up within 24-48 hours. Its about $40 a tube but I am sure that if you are smart/creative person you can think of a way to get it for much less or even free.

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Sep 10 2005, 11:55 PM

I generally catch it 5-10 times every summer, and usually spread it over my entire body, including my dick

The worst though is gettin these lil bubbles of it all between my fingers

oh god...I had that shit before. It looks like little clear bubbles of liquid on your fingers. That shit was the worst. I finally got tired of it and sat down with a safety pin and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and went to town popping each bubble and washing it with a massive amount of hydrogen peroxide. That shit kept me from getting laid but the office whore while we were all in myrtle beach for the "annual sales meeting"....I still regret that because even though she was slutty she was still hot.

Originally posted by Zack Morris+Sep 11 2005, 05:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zack Morris - Sep 11 2005, 05:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Sep 10 2005, 11:55 PM

I generally catch it 5-10 times every summer, and usually spread it over my entire body, including my dick

The worst though is gettin these lil bubbles of it all between my fingers

oh god...I had that shit before. It looks like little clear bubbles of liquid on your fingers. That shit was the worst. I finally got tired of it and sat down with a safety pin and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and went to town popping each bubble and washing it with a massive amount of hydrogen peroxide. That shit kept me from getting laid but the office whore while we were all in myrtle beach for the "annual sales meeting"....I still regret that because even though she was slutty she was still hot.

[/b]

Yeah dude, same here, except I used rubbing alcohol...and as far as poison sumac goes, a friend of mine got it on his arm once when we were younger and it got green and infected, all disgusting bubbled up and shit....now that I think of it, it did kinda look like the shit from Fight Club

i'm imune to that shit, i think it has to do with the time i was a year old and had a massive outbreak of some kine of plant in central american making me blow up and have puss filled bubbles all over my body therefore making my immune system go to a million times over that of the average human and therefore i cant die.

like for real.

Haha....

I ain't allergic to shit either... thank goodness. Though I have heard people can get or lose allergies at different points in their life.

Still no allergies for me. I am invincible too... too bad my car isn't.

"26's Parable of the Now: When the forest gives you aids, make lemonaids."

:haha: