I got in a fight!

It's easier to cut and paste the convo I had with Rage...:

(names were changed to initials...J.=abusive ex-boyfriend K.=My good friend.)

Me: I got in a fight tonight!

Rage: sweet!!!!!!

Rage: how'd it go

Me: It was so cool, I went with my friend to pick up his yearbook(Yeah, in august...we get them at the beginning of the next school year, so if you just graduated you get yours in august...) So we were up at school and this kid J. was there...

Me : Now J. is a real asshole, he went out with my good friend K., he used to beat up K. all the time, so they broke up and last week he stopped over her house to say goodbye before he went off to college, then for no reason at all he decides it's a good idea to push her to the ground and kick her two times in her side. So now my poor friend K. has a cracked rib.

Rage: wow

Me: I told K. if I ever see J. I'd put him in a coma. So needless to say I saw him tonight.

Me: I was waiting in the parking lot for my friends to get out of school. I was sitting on J.'s car, right on the roof so it got kinda messed up, plus I jumped on it a few times. So he comes out and sees me, this kid has only met me once and he probably forgets me so he comes over and starts screaming, "You wanna die you pussy? what the fuck did you do that to my car for?" so I got off his car, introduced myself, "Hey, How's it going, you're J. right? I'm Kevin, Nice to meet you. I heard what you did to K....That's pretty fucked up, I bet you think your tough?" Then he looked all freaked out then he swung at me and I moved to the left and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground so I kicked him two times really hard in his side where he had kicked K..

Rage: holy shit

Rage: damn kid

Rage: that's a story worthy of 12oz

Me: While he was on the ground I told him if he ever comes near her again no matter how good his intentions are I'd kill him. I stood there for about 5 minutes, smoked a cigarette the whole time he was on the ground. He started to get up so I gave him my hand and helped him up as he was coming up he punched me in the stomach and i kinda stumbled back.

Me: At the time he punched me my friends were coming out of school and saw it so they all ran over to see what was going on. Meanwhile, I'm regaining my footing and J. swings at me again and misses so my friend dan runs over with his yearbook in hand and hits J. right in the back of the head with his yearbook.

Rage: slick, get your money's worth

Me: hahaha hell yeah

Me: J. fell to the ground after being hit in the head with a yearbook and I'm pretty sure he was knocked out. Then some teacher starts screaming "What the hell are you kids doing!?! I'm calling the cops!" so naturally we ran.

Me: end of story.

Me: Justice is served, I feel like a super hero.

Rage: sweet

Conclusion: I'm gonna start beating more people up. I feel good about myself, I'm gonna go make myself a spandex suit and go around beating up bad guys!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by avils

yeah thats pretty cool.. but you should have done a bit more than kicked him in the side. he beat a girl up man, he deserves at least a busted nose and black eyes for that.

but still, good work !

Yeah I was gonna go to town on him after he punched me. I'm pretty sure I messed up his ribs somehow.

But yeah, as much as I hate women they don't deserve to be beat up for nothing, it makes me sick. My friends were talking about going to J.'s house and beating him up some more...

good one but....ehhh...not good enough. there should have been some kung fu involved. im talking swinging krescent kicks, 40 mph punches, chops, throws....ect. make it ninja. next time you get into a fight, do some crazy ninja shit. take this for advice:

you see your emeny...while your up in a tree that you can jump down from. as soon as the ememy approaches, jump down from the tree right in front of him. this will make the enemy speechless with the "what the fuck just happened" look on his face. oh yeah, dress in some black ninja uniform. right away, introduce yourself with a right roundhouse kick to the side of your enemy's head. this kick to the head will make him swing left very quickly. just as he starts moving to the left, do a spinning left back kick. this will most likely make him/her go to the ground. finish it from there. and, if you wanna be a real dirtbag about it, look in the kids' pockets for money, rob em. heh....

remember, keep it ninja, and always think of yourself as a better fighter then your apponent..........

Guest Stapler

That ninja shit cracked me the fuck up. 1 My friend studies Ninja but does not jump out of tree`s and beat people [and if feeling dirty rob them] and 2 I imagined what was written as a movie starring a Ninja Turtle.

Good on you for getting the cunt back, but you should have beaten the shit out of him. Use your fists though because if you use feet they are counted as deadly weapons or some shit if it got taken to court.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Rage: holy shit

Rage: damn kid

Rage: that's a story worthy of 12oz

:lol: :king:

I got in a fight to! This damn wheelchair kid tried cutting me in line at the movies, and im all like "yo yo yo wheel your ass back in line sucka for i bust a nut in ya eye beotcha." So this pimped out steven hawking wannabe is like, "Hey I gonn call TOM!" and then im like "muthafucka say what?" pow pow pow i tipped that fucker over stomped his mongloid head in, represent!

Guest socrates

Now all you have to do is follow this guy really late at night with 4 or 5 friends and wait til he's walking alone and roll up on him with friends in tow(With hoodies and cigars to add effect) and tell him that you are "checking up" on him and watch him plead and run for his life.

Originally posted by Glik0

I got in a fight to! This damn wheelchair kid tried cutting me in line at the movies, and im all like "yo yo yo wheel your ass back in line sucka for i bust a nut in ya eye beotcha." So this pimped out steven hawking wannabe is like, "Hey I gonn call TOM!" and then im like "muthafucka say what?" pow pow pow i tipped that fucker over stomped his mongloid head in, represent!

hahahaha that reminds me of a story... theres school by my house we always skate and my friend was trying to do this set of stairs in the front and for awhile this kid in a wheel chair had been driving around and we just ignored him... but then this hover round bound bastard parks right infront of the damn strais my friend is obviously trying to do and refuses to move so my friend walks up and says "hey! wheels move it or ill cut your battery and push you down a hill" and needless to say wheels rolled off into the sunset never to be seen again...FIN

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Yeah I was gonna go to town on him after he punched me. I'm pretty sure I messed up his ribs somehow.

But yeah, as much as I hate women they don't deserve to be beat up for nothing, it makes me sick. My friends were talking about going to J.'s house and beating him up some more...

do that shit. i wanted to fight this kid 1 time and he wouldnt come out of his house. so my friend set his e-mag on full auto and we did a drive by. good ass shit pink paint all over. heh heh heh.

Archived