I got hobo shit on my hand

cultural me

so, i offically got hobo shit on my hand. Was doing a peice down by some tracks on some warhouse when, after putting a can down to switch colors and picking it back up, i got shit on my hand. at first i thought it was paint, because i used to keep acrylics in my back and thought a tube busted. "well shit" i think and keep going. after about 30 seconds more the 'paint' starts to dry after to generously applying it all over my and, i smell something that wasnt too pleasent. looking around and on my shoes i found nothing, then i look at my hand, think, smell it, and cry. it sucked. "maybe it was dog shit" my mind thought, which wouldnt be toooo much better, but it couldnt have been. the grass was patted down and in a place where dogs are rare. i couldnt help but picture the nasty ass homeless guy trying to shit a brick and drink his camo at the same time...

it sucked.

after 10 mins of washing my hand, the shit was off but the smell lingered for 2 more days.

roll with the times baby, roll with the times...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...