I got charged with RAPE today

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Yeah suckered you into this thread.......And no I didn`t rape anyone.

The true reason of this thread is to ask what peoples views on Euthenasia are??????

In Australia they banned it and all sorts of other shit but I think that people should be able to choose when they want to die. People that have to live though pain for years and years with nothing to look forward to...............This would help all those out there that have to ask a loved family member or friend to kill them or use suicide as a way out........Even though Euthenasia is a type of suicide itself...............If you were so sick you could not move or even talk and were in constant pain would you resort to it????????:confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

That is the only problem with the Euthenasia system, people could use it in a way as to kill someone off LEGALLY. Well they would forcibly make someone sign the papers and dope them up enough to look mentally and physicly sick and inject them with the chemicals and BOOM no court;)

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU DON'T HAVE TO RAPE SOMEONE TO BE CHARGED WITH IT PLAYBOY, LOOK AT YOUR MAN PAC

RIP

Does this thread title say WORDS ABOUT DEARLY DEPARTED TUPAC???????????? NO fuck off

Originally posted by el barto

hahah

and i didnt even look in here i just started hating stapler for beign a rapist, you had me going. haha

I used it as a thread title to see who would respond with hate replies after not reading what was posted but rather read the last comment and then added there 2 cents

Archived